Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

euro marco polo

Options
  • 18-07-2009 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hopefully someone knows the answer. ive a euro cb marco polo set up in my room ariel tuned grand in dundalk but i havent been able to pick up anythin local. thought the m1 would make it better. plus the ch9 button doesnt move to chanel 9 but seems to change frequency and puts triangle symbols on display. any help would be great
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

at a guess the ch9 button might be modified to give you the HI channels when you push it again does the triangle change its tip to the bottom ???

its years since i listened to am on the CB but i guess its not that popular with the truckers anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭goldenwonder

yeah, press it once it points up, press it again its down and again its gone. ive been messin around 4 ages on it and cant get much- once a pager system. who would use the hi frequencies? i thought it might just be tuned 4another country because when a friend was using it in his car he could never clearly hear us. thanks again

Advertisement