Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent phone suggestions?

• 18-07-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey there..

So my iPhone broke the other day, and to tell you the truth I was getting preety fed up with it anyway.

I'm looking for a regular phone, and since I'm such a retard at shopping I was hoping for a lil help..!

Anyway here goes

* What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)

Needs to be fast, I want to be able to switch from say a camera to text and send a text easy, or make a call without any lag like the iphone had..

* Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.

I would love a qwerty keyboard, but preffered buttons. after a year with the iphone touch sort of annoys me now. slide phones are cool aswell..!

* Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE

3g would be great, but it dosen't matter.

* Operator - have you an operator preference

None.

* Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free -

don't mind.

* Price range

200€ maybe a bit over!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Dont know how much the Nokia n97 is but I use it and it is great.

Touch screen, but with a full qwerty keybaord too.

Looks great as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

SnakR wrote: »
    Hey there..

So my iPhone broke the other day, and to tell you the truth I was getting preety fed up with it anyway.

I'm looking for a regular phone, and since I'm such a retard at shopping I was hoping for a lil help..!

Anyway here goes

* What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)

Needs to be fast, I want to be able to switch from say a camera to text and send a text easy, or make a call without any lag like the iphone had..

* Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.

I would love a qwerty keyboard, but preffered buttons. after a year with the iphone touch sort of annoys me now. slide phones are cool aswell..!

* Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE

3g would be great, but it dosen't matter.

* Operator - have you an operator preference

None.

* Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free -

don't mind.

* Price range

200€ maybe a bit over!

E63 unlocked - got mine for just under 200. very responsive

Advertisement