Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in dingle?

Options
  • 18-07-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Im booking a two night break for my parents as a present for a wedding anniversary. Looking at the hotels in dingle, at the moment im favouring the dingle bay...price is ok and its central. Benners looks nice but a little pricey and the skellig looks ok but not quite as central and there are a few dodgey reviews out there about it.

anyone got any tips or views?
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Spud Smith

I've stayed in Dingle many a weekend, the Skelligs a bit of a trot in and out and more costly, but you have every luxury in Benners as the Skellig and its central to everything.
    The foods standard to good nothing of worthy note or criticism and the place has a homely feel with many secluded sitting areas for the elderly.

I'd take my ma & pa there and be guaranteed the inheritance!!!

Advertisement