Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miriam's green dress

• 18-07-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Where is it from?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Does it matter. She looks great as usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Yes because I want to buy it for someone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Miriam who? What dress? Do you think people here are psychic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

jmbkay wrote: »
    Does it matter.

Obviously or she wouldn't be asking!

The OP I'm assuming means the green one strap dress Miriam O'Callaghan wore last night on her chat show (I'm not a fan, just happened to be sick last night and stuck with only the poverty channels). Altho i did like her dress but have no idea where from...I'm sure if you contacted RTE they'd tell you if you wanted it that bad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I've heard people on the Ray D'arcy show who have emailed/texted the show and Ray and Co go and contact her show and find out.

Once or twice Miriam O callaghan has come on the radio show and actually given the garment to the person who enquired.

Maybe Ray@todayfm.com might not be a bad plan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Deflector

Jaysus, I'm male and there was nothing special about that. Indeed I noticed it for its rather humdrum, glossy Debs-esque quality, and that fact that she dare not have moved a muscle during the entire programme for fear of bursting out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

See if you can email the show or the producers of the show.

I emailed Midday as Colette Fitzpatrick was wearing a lovely top for the promo for today's show. Colette emailed me back within 10 minutes herself! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'd say contact the show directly!

I know that TV3 have a wardrobe section for certain shows - for Xpose and for Emma Ledden on Total Xposure.

Perhaps RTE have something similar?

If not, e-mail the show and enquire! I'm sure Miriam would be flattered to know people are after her clothes! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭emma82

Karen Millen. Summer collection- on the km website.

Also available in red.

Very hard to get hands on.

But I got one!!!!! Have it for Wedding coming up shortly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Not for me, for my Mom. She was commenting on how nice she thought it was and I decided to buy it for her. Done and dusted, thanks for those who helped out! It'll make a lovely surprise for her when it arrives!

Advertisement