Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cats will sleep anywhere.....(warning cute cat pictures)

• 18-07-2009 10:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

cat4_115995s.jpg

Awwwwwwwww

cat9_115990s.jpg

Awwwwwwwww (though that one could in fact be dead)

cat13_115985s.jpg

Awwwwwwwww

cat15_115983s.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

I tot I taw a putty cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

I remember couple of years back picking my kids up from school and the engine of my car started smoking. I took it easy driving and pulled into a garage about 2 miles from the school to get water. I pulled the bonnet to find a cat in the engine-quite unperturbed at the fact that the engine had been running!

This thread also reminds me of a poem I was taught in primary school about 100 years ago-however I only remember the first couple of lines...

'Cat's sleep anywhere, any table any chair...In a corner on a nook (blah blah)on a book... '

Anyone here know the rest of this...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Here's where I found mine yesterday - best use for GAA equipment I can think of!
    gaacat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

This is our guy passed out on our rad 2 weeks ago:)

Advertisement