Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options
  • 18-07-2009 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

NB:Disclaimer : scummiest isn't a word but for the purposes of this thread here, it is.

Tonight I saw a few English lads on stag night out. Walking up Lord Edward St here in Dublin , one of them exposed their penis and proceeded to urinate on the street as he was walking , even turning the corner mid-flow!

This was at about 8PM this evening and it was very bright. This ranks as the scummiest thing I've seen.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Scummie.. Sounds like.. Yummy.

Mmmmm, donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    NB:Disclaimer : scummiest isn't a word but for the purposes of this thread here, it is.

Tonight I saw a few English lads on stag night out. Walking up Lord Edward St here in Dublin , one of them exposed their penis and proceeded to urinate on the street as he was walking , even turning the corner mid-flow!

This was at about 8PM this evening and it was very bright. This ranks as the scummiest thing I've seen.

DREADFUL hey listen come join me on cam4 heheheheheahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭LeotheLion

and why did one not run at him with all your force and anger and lift the piece of filth off the ground with a boot to his disgusting b****x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

a babysitter on my street smackin the bejesus out of the child she was mindin coz he wood not run in the house and get her a pen....scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

Scummiest thing I've ever seen is a woman urinating at the corner of Henry St and O'Connell St and loads of people were looking at her.
    She was wearing jeans and I think they got pretty wet by the time she was done. Gross.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

LeotheLion wrote: »
    and why did one not run at him with all your force and anger and lift the piece of filth off the ground with a boot to his disgusting b****x

* Drunk guy with penis hanging out

* Watering everything in sight

Those would be the factors that would deter me, tbph.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

lgoring21 wrote: »
    a babysitter on my street smackin the bejesus out of the child she was mindin coz he wood not run in the house and get her a pen....scumbag
    These people should be reported, and named and shamed for the public to see and be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Saw a couple(probably 16-17 yr olds) at the luas station in stephens green. They were sitting on the little bench at the ticket machines and she was plain as day giving her boyfriend a ****. Both wearing matching disgusting bright blue tracksuits and they looked like they just came off a meth buzz.

Happened about a week and a half ago at 6pm(on a friday or thursday I think). I'm sure another boardsy must have seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Oh and another time I saw a couple across the road from my house doing sex on a wall outside someone's house. It was about 3AM so I was sure I was seeing things but there was jeans around the ankles, skin and humping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

Dman001 wrote: »
    These people should be reported, and named and shamed for the public to see and be warned.

i know a bit off topic but can u report those kind of people annomously??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Oh and another time I saw a couple across the road from my house doing sex on a wall outside someone's house. It was about 3AM so I was sure I was seeing things but there was jeans around the ankles, skin and humping.

DOING?

AH NO SORRY:rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong with that :pac:

DOING?

Why you is shouting? :(

I think it was a playful way of putting it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Saw some pervert walking up Lord Edward St in Dublin ogling a dripping penis. These people should be dealt with by the proper authorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Mary Harney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

DOING?

Yes, they were doing the sex! What else where they doing ? searching for car keys ? making love ? making god's babies ?

They were on a wall outside someone's house at 3am ridin' for feck sake!!!!
    ejmaztec wrote: »
    Saw some pervert walking up Lord Edward St in Dublin ogling a dripping penis. These people should be dealt with by the proper authorities.

Yeah me too , funny coincidence eh ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

:eek:

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Joyriders threatening to run you over while you were on a bicycle?

It was the 90s though, maybe it doesnt happen anymore ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

OH MY GOD....THATS SO DISGUSTING.

Thats beyond vile. Thats beyond scummy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Sorry, but I'm pissing myself laughing

Serves the drunken moron right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Demonique wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm pissing myself laughing

Serves the drunken moron right

He got drunk, so he deserved someone taking a dump on his face????

Be a lot of ****ty faces on a saturday night in ireland using that logic

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It's foul alright. It was worse when yer man woke up and tried to wipe it off his face. Scarred for life.

There was a picture of it, but I deleted it. I think a few folk on AH might still have it.

Baulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

RE: The riding and the penis.... +1 for the riding, I would ride anywhere, as long as i knew my partner was safe and there was good contraception involved.

The penis..... well we are human, and those are the parts, but the pissing I don't condone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

He got drunk, so he deserved someone taking a dump on his face????

Be a lot of ****ty faces on a saturday night in ireland using that logic

Well, from the sounds of it (white tracksuit, passed out drunk) it was a skanger, so yeah it deserved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Gerry Ryan

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:

Jaysus! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:

I like the idea of a gang of trannies riding around on horses flashing people in the morning.Would make a good movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

The most scummiest thing I've ever seen was some guy eating a breakfast roll on Dame Street a few weekends ago. Myself and my fellow ladyboys were so disgusted that we had to get the cocks out even though we were travelling at great speed in a horse & carriage.

Advertisement