Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭ascend

Scummiest thing I have seen was when i was when I was in college. In a local meat market nightclub, there was a guy and girl sitting on stools overlooking the dancefloor kissing the absolute faces off each other. It was late- edging on 2am, and the couple were a bit worse for wear.

anyways, when kissing, the guys pulls back, leans over to the side and gets sick all over the floor beside his stool, he gives himself a bit of wipe over the mouth with his hand- leans back up- and goes straight back kissing the girl....and the girl let him no problem! ROTTEN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

ascend wrote: »
    Scummiest thing I have seen was when i was when I was in college. In a local meat market nightclub, there was a guy and girl sitting on stools overlooking the dancefloor kissing the absolute faces off each other. It was late- edging on 2am, and the couple were a bit worse for wear.

anyways, when kissing, the guys pulls back, leans over to the side and gets sick all over the floor beside his stool, he gives himself a bit of wipe over the mouth with his hand- leans back up- and goes straight back kissing the girl....and the girl let him no problem! ROTTEN!

That is just SO wrong!!! Drink really makes scumbags out of some people :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭thecornerboy

salonfire wrote: »
    Urban legend tbh. I've heard that lots of times about McDonalds

This actually happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

John McCririck picking his nose and eating it on Big Brother, foul fcuk!!! The thoughts of it makes me want to vomit!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭grundie

There's an old guy who I sometimes see on the Luas who looks like he is a wino/drug addict, but is actually pretty well spoken and doesn't smell of booze. He smells of somethign else....

Well, the skin is peeling off the top of his head. I swear I can see his skull. I'm not exaggerating, there's dripping blood and everything. And the smell, rotting flesh I thinks. He really needs medical attention, but he doesn't seem to care and I've seen him like this over a two month period and the condition stays the same.

He sits next to people on the Luas and tries to talk to them about politics and the news, while they look at him in horror.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 couch13

A man urinating on the bus, then I had to dodge it as it rolled down.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

a mcdonalds employee eating peoples left over fries when she was clearing thier table after they left, i mean its mcdonalds, how gross can you get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

I was in the old oak in Cork city there few months back and a drunk obese middle aged woman walked in who had very recently soiled herself. I have never seen a bar clear so fast in my life, people were tripping over each other to get out. Gross and kind of sad at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lendrew1

I hopped over a wall with glass on top of it and i was walking down the road for about 50 mtrs until i noticed a trail of blood coming from my leg.
    Lifted up my trousers and there was blood gushing from the side of my leg. I could see all my muscle, veins, bone,ect.:eek:

Followed by 3hours in A+E:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

walking into my perants bed room to see them having sex, at the age of, 13 :( fair play to them for still shaging...... *crys*

As Milhouse once said, its better to walk in on both of them than to walk in on just one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭TigerIsa

katiemac wrote: »
    Story I heard. A girl get caught after night out. Pulled down her skirt, took off her knickers, proceeded to do a number two and then wipe her ass with the knickers, pull up her skirt, walk off with soiled knickers in her hand until she found a litter bin.

At least she put them in the bin, that was nice of her! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cliojamie

when working in supermacs years ago, some drunk lad came in and was ordering his food, then started to have a w@nk at the girl that was serving him, then after that he had a p"ss in the corner!! scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭the locust

Was out in town a while back, and the clubs were emptyin out. This guy had this girl up against a wall and the two were wearing the face off each other.

Yer man drops his hand down the girls jeans - right down there and goes to work with no objections from her, right there on a busy main street in our nations capital - loads of people walking past watchin.

Anyhoo, a guard was standin nearby and decided it was just too much, the guard walks over and says somethin to the couple - the girl is absolutely mortified and the pair immediately seperate at least 10 metres and apologise...

When the guard walks away the fella turns around like a bold child and starts sniffin his finger!! haha (I nearly fell over!! - funny but scummy!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

a couple of days ago I was on the top deck of a bus going down camden street, we were stuck at the lights and I was lookin out the window as u do. there was a junkie/drunk sittin on the steps outside someones door and puking all over the place, the vomit came down the steps like a waterfall. he then opened up a bottle of coke which I presumed he was using to clean it up as he poured some down the steps. but no, he was emptying some out so he could add some vodka to it. bus moved, im sure he took a swig as we left him behind sitting in his own filth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

a couple of days ago I was on the top deck of a bus going down camden street, we were stuck at the lights and I was lookin out the window as u do. there was a junkie/drunk sittin on the steps outside someones door and puking all over the place, the vomit came down the steps like a waterfall. he then opened up a bottle of coke which I presumed he was using to clean it up as he poured some down the steps. but no, he was emptying some out so he could add some vodka to it. bus moved, im sure he took a swig as we left him behind sitting in his own filth

I CAME

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Saw a couple(probably 16-17 yr olds) at the luas station in stephens green. They were sitting on the little bench at the ticket machines and she was plain as day giving her boyfriend a ****. Both wearing matching disgusting bright blue tracksuits and they looked like they just came off a meth buzz.

Happened about a week and a half ago at 6pm(on a friday or thursday I think). I'm sure another boardsy must have seen it.

Hey we weren't wearing matching tracksuits. Hers was Nike and mine was Lecoq Sportif.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Two years ago I saw a geezer down a back street in Liverpool with his togs around his ankles, in broad daylight on the street, injecting drugs into his penis

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

When i was about 7 i was in the car with my mam and we were drivin past a haltin site with the passenger window open. Two traveller children threw a bag of piss in the window and it hit me on the side of the face and burst. Piss everywhere. All over me. Smelt awful. Traumatic.

but i suppose funny to look back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I have never seen anything nearly as rank as some of the things described in this thread (I have never been to Ireland before, this thread makes me really want to come and visit.)

The only things I can think of that I've seen are:

Once on a packed tube train in Stockholm, a guy in his early twenties, clearly a little tipsy, dressed up extremely glam-metal-style, got his d**k out and did a very long p*ss right inside on the floor of the train as we were driving along. No-one blinked an eyelid.

At Sweden rock festival, one time 2 girls in the ticket queue, in front of hundreds of people, pulled down their trousers and knickers, crouched on the floor and p*ssed. Then later that day, 2 people, a girl aged around 20 and a man (who looked like a tramp) aged around 60, couldn't be bothered to queue for the showers and so stripped off totally naked in front of the whole campsite and washed themselves under the drinking water taps. During a Children of Bodom set, a man needed the toilet but didn't want to miss the show, so got his equiptment out and just peed there in the pit, it splashed onto the surrounding people.

Also in Sweden, me and my friend while on holiday in stockholm, made friends with a bunch of Swedes and were invited back to a house party. There were about 12 of us there, and in front of everyone, the owner of the house and some random girl he had picked up in a bar on the way home, stripped totally naked and had sex in front of everyone, including his own sister. Then when his mum came around the next day to pick the sister up, the owner of the house was just walking around naked in front of everyone even his own mother.

When I was 13 (in the UK), the first time I ever went clubbing, I saw a boy I fancied and was flirting with him, we started kissing and after a few moments I realised that he had recently puked and had alot of lumps of puke still in his mouth (now in my mouth).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

When I was 13 (in the UK), the first time I ever went clubbing, I saw a boy I fancied and was flirting with him, we started kissing and after a few moments I realised that he had recently puked and had alot of lumps of puke still in his mouth (now in my mouth).

It could have been worse. He could have been eating Surströmming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭jackson2009

seen someone crap on the middle of the street

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

Brings a new meaning to the term "getting ****faced"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

seen someone take a crap in a field during middle of the day as i was walking home from school

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Iolar wrote: »
    i was at a house party and later on that night couple of guys thought it would be hilarious to **** on a passed out girls face..........

That's scummy on all sorts of levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Ryan Tubridy on the Late Late Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Two years ago I saw a geezer down a back street in Liverpool with his togs around his ankles, in broad daylight on the street, injecting drugs into his penis

Is that where you got your name from then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Was swimming in a pool one time when a few native Irish (Hiace drivers) and their children landed in for a swim a few minute later a few brown objects appeared to float on the surface, I'd swear if I and the few others were clocked Michael Phelps wouldn't stand a chance. They had the pool to themselves and I learnt afterwards the pool was drained and cleaned over night costing the facility a lot of money in water charges and heat for the bring the water temperature back up when it would be kept ambient all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭This_Years_Love

The son of the people who live across the street from me is a fcuking [EMAIL="b@st@rd"]b@st@rd[/EMAIL]. He is 22 years old and still acts like a fcuking child. I feel sorry for his parents. Recently, one Sunday afternoon, he was sitting in his girlfriend's car, he got out, started banging on the front door shouting about how he need the toilet, his mam wasn't opening the door fast enough, so he just whipped it out and started peeing against the front door. I was standing in my garden, talking to my next door neighbour and we couldn't believe what we were seeing. His parents say he is 'bi-polar' but I think that's just an excuse for him to get away with the crap he does. He once threw the family's TV out the sitting room window because his parents wouldn't let him watch "his show". He has been acting like that since his family moved into the house when he was 15. His parents have finally got sick of his behaviour a few weeks ago and have kicked him out of the house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

What the hell is it with Penis exposure in Dublin anyway?

Advertisement