Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

its a sausage fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

Nice, how about Belfast - Is that a tubesteak party as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

But sure he left a trail for us.Just follow it

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

More Bubkas than a Jewish telephone book.

whatever that means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I once saw some knacker drink milk out a carton, when there was a clean glass in the press just a few feet away.
    These ****ing single mothers on welfare must be pretty ****ing wasted on junk to raise a scumbag of this degree.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 165 ✭✭narddog

The first time I lived away from home, I rented a scummy bedsit in Cork, near the railway station. A few weeks into my new residence I struck up a conversation with a guy who lived across the way from me, on the same floor. He asked how the bedsit was. He told me that the landlord had paid him a few bob to help clean up the bedsit prior to my arrival. He then told me that as he cleaned around the bed, he discovered a number of soiled tampons, shoved underneath the bed. I was out of there the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Some ''important'' geezer from the Northside in the witness box during Mahon last year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

A very very drunk lady squatting down in her mini skirt and pissing right in the middle of the Lisa Hannigan tent at Electric Picnic last year.

jayteecork wrote: »
    In a side alley off Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.

I saw a plain looking, respectable, well dressed young woman getting riden from behind by the scummiest, alco, druggie, knacker I have ever seen.

As I briskly walked past she glanced over at me and the look in her eyes said that there was no one home. She was probably at some office party, got skulled and chanced upon this character as she walked up the street trying to get home.

It was rape for all intents and purposes I'd imagine and I'm still ashamed I didn't try to do something about it.
    But I ****ed off out of there as fast as I could.

I hope you're ****ing joking. The scumbag here is you.

Nope. I dont mean to sound standoff-ish, but you really shouldn't jump into argument against the overly PC/overly tolerant crowd when there aren't actually any in the thread. I'm fairly sure I've seen you do it before, and now a lot of the time when I enter a potentially controversial thread I fully expect you to be there already giving out about replies that havent been posted.

Having said that, I do agree with most points you come out with. It's just the way you produce them that annoys me.

Sorry, this might have been better suited to PM.

Yet you still hit the Submit button?

• Advertisement

Has anybody noticed that most of the ones that involve public urination and defecation (that a word?) are in Dublin.

God I ****ing hate Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Have you noticed that the last 4 posts on the thread are all by you?

You may find this interesting reading.

Yep it took a long time to read 20 pages of posts sorry :) Where's the stats for proportion of scum by county?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

An old friend of mine was really angry with his flatmate acting the bollocks. He went in to his bedroom and took a dump on his bed. Unfortunately I was at the bedroom door and saw it all.

Now in my old friend's defence (if it is defendable) his flatmate had come in hammered and had pissed in the cutlery drawer. And it was only when my friend was having his breakfast he noticed everything was wet and took a smell.

Unfortunately this is all true.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Yep it took a long time to read 20 pages of posts sorry :)

I see. :p
    It's possible to multi-quote, click the button to the left of the thumbs up on any post as you go along and when you hit 'post reply' it will include all posts you want to quote.
    Where's the stats for proportion of scum by county?

We're all in Dublin tbh. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

grundie wrote: »
    There's an old guy who I sometimes see on the Luas who looks like he is a wino/drug addict, but is actually pretty well spoken and doesn't smell of booze. He smells of somethign else....

Well, the skin is peeling off the top of his head. I swear I can see his skull. I'm not exaggerating, there's dripping blood and everything. And the smell, rotting flesh I thinks. He really needs medical attention, but he doesn't seem to care and I've seen him like this over a two month period and the condition stays the same.

He sits next to people on the Luas and tries to talk to them about politics and the news, while they look at him in horror.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/courageous_man_refuses_to_believe?utm_source=videoembed

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Carina

A mate of a mate went on the piss straight after work. They ended up meeting 2 girls & continued on the lash for the night. At the end of the night one of the lads was invited back to one of the girls place - whoooh whoooh ! When they get back there's some heavy petting when the girl says stop as she wants to go & 'clean up'. Not put off the bloke decides he better clean himself up so goes to the kitchen & cleans his knob in the kitchen sink with the sponge side of the pot scrub ! Back down comes the girl & things kick off again, him with his hand down her knickers & she proceds to pull his jocks down & start to give him a BJ. All of a sudden she lets a scream out & calls him a dirty ba*tard & jumps away from him. In shock he asks what he had done ? she says look at the state of your pubes yea filty animal. When he looks down with the light on he see's 2 x baked beans stuck in his pubes ! That put an end to his night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

When I was 13 (in the UK), the first time I ever went clubbing, I saw a boy I fancied and was flirting with him, we started kissing and after a few moments I realised that he had recently puked and had alot of lumps of puke still in his mouth (now in my mouth).

That is vile haha. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Carina wrote: »
    A mate of a mate went on the piss straight after work. They ended up meeting 2 girls & continued on the lash for the night. At the end of the night one of the lads was invited back to one of the girls place - whoooh whoooh ! When they get back there's some heavy petting when the girl says stop as she wants to go & 'clean up'. Not put off the bloke decides he better clean himself up so goes to the kitchen & cleans his knob in the kitchen sink with the sponge side of the pot scrub ! Back down comes the girl & things kick off again, him with his hand down her knickers & she proceds to pull his jocks down & start to give him a BJ. All of a sudden she lets a scream out & calls him a dirty ba*tard & jumps away from him. In shock he asks what he had done ? she says look at the state of your pubes yea filty animal. When he looks down with the light on he see's 2 x baked beans stuck in his pubes ! That put an end to his night :D

That's pretty scummy alright, leaving baked beans on the sponge. I'd have legged it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭the locust

Carina wrote: »

I heard a very similar story - girl brings this lad back to her house after a club, they are kissing on the couch downstairs, getting it on or so he thought! He thinks all is going well - i'm in for some sex here!

The girl says she'll be back in a moment and goes upstairs - she comes back a few minutes later in her fully clothed pyjamas and throws him a blanket and a pillow for the couch and that she has to get up for work in the morning. (the bloke is thinkin wtf! i was hopin for some sex?? and romantically tries to encourage her) but she's politely makes it clear that shes totally not in the mood and thanks him for drinks and everything and she'll 'call him.'

She heads off upstairs to bed leavin this bloke in shock on the couch - this guy is absolutely blown away and feels very led on etc... then he feels very pissed off and looks at his watch - its still earlish, so what does he do?

Goes into the kitchen opens the oven pulls out a baking tray and makes a nice big submarine shaped poo on it and puts it quietly back in the oven. yer man lets himself out and heads back to the club to try some other girl!!
    This is a friend of a friend story but allegedly the girl didn't notice the next morning and came from work later on and turned the oven on to preheat it for dinner - nicely roasting the dump - apparently the smell was unbelievable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The above = Pure class :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

I was in Greece a few years ago and 2 lads i knew went home with 2 girls,all had a good time,but in the morning the 2 girls werent as friendly as the night before and tried to make the lads leave the apartment.

Lads couldnt get up and go(too hungover) so the 2 gals headed off to the beach telling the boys to clear out be gone when we get back.
    So the 2 romeos decide the 2 snooty girls needed to be taught a lesson...off they go to the bathroom and stick each girls toothbrush up their arses and take pictures with the girls camera of the dirty deed.
    Wash the brushes and put them back and head off.
    Imagine the horror when the girls get home and develop the pictures!
    (this was a few years ago before digital cameras)
    Scummiest tale i have im afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

kinetic wrote: »
    I was in Greece a few years ago and 2 lads i knew went home with 2 girls,all had a good time,but in the morning the 2 girls werent as friendly as the night before and tried to make the lads leave the apartment.

Lads couldnt get up and go(too hungover) so the 2 gals headed off to the beach telling the boys to clear out be gone when we get back.
    So the 2 romeos decide the 2 snooty girls needed to be taught a lesson...off they go to the bathroom and stick each girls toothbrush up their arses and take pictures with the girls camera of the dirty deed.
    Wash the brushes and put them back and head off.
    Imagine the horror when the girls get home and develop the pictures!
    (this was a few years ago before digital cameras)
    Scummiest tale i have im afraid

Story is old and has many many versions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I was watching some old videos of my childhood birthday parties, and there was one where everyone was standing around my birthday cake singing happy birthday. Everyone except my sister. No-one noticed at the time but she was standing there with her hands down her pants, rummaging and fiddling around. As the song finished, she began sniffing her fingers. When everything was quiet, she got down from the stool she was standing on, loudly announcing, "I'm going to wash my hands, my fingers really smell like poo." I think she was about 6 at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen is on the net.

Google 'Offended' and click the first link.

It's basically a collection of the most disgusting things on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

cliojamie wrote: »
    when working in supermacs years ago, some drunk lad came in and was ordering his food, then started to have a w@nk at the girl that was serving him, then after that he had a p"ss in the corner!! scum

Wtf?! Is that true? Jesus .... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen is on the net.

Google 'Offended' and click the first link.

It's basically a collection of the most disgusting things on the net.

I've seen some fúcked **** on the web, but that site should win the gold medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

MultiUmm wrote: »
    I've seen some fúcked **** on the web, but that site should win the gold medal.

I know, I didn't want to provide a direct link in fear of being banned.

But I think I win this thread:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

i was standing watching a band at electric picnic two years ago!
    suddenly, i feel warmth spreading across the back of my leg!
    i turn around to find a guy pissing on my leg!
    he gets a swift belt!
    i walk around for the rest of the day knowing a guy pissed on my leg :mad:

Advertisement