Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

I know, I didn't want to provide a direct link in fear of being banned.

But I think I win this thread:pac:

I made it roughly about a quarter of a way down the page, but the repulsion and gagging got a bit much by then.

Still, I think that's a slight achievement in it's own right. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen is on the net.

Google 'Offended' and click the first link.

It's basically a collection of the most disgusting things on the net.

Ah lads........ah lads :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I know, I didn't want to provide a direct link in fear of being banned.

But I think I win this thread:pac:

I only made it as far as the first gorey picture, almost threw up and closed it. WTF!? :mad::mad: Yes, you win this thread :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

ah sure,what`s wrong with that?it`s just a picture of a cat with a melon on it`s head and...

JESUS!IS THAT A -bleurgh-!OH JESUS IT`S EVERYWHERE!I CAN`T CLOSE THE PAGE!I CAN`T CLOSE THE PAGE!

Took the plunge and went to that site again ... I'll stick to the cat with the melon. :(

It should get it's owm forum ftw. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Last pic on that 'offended' site is definitly the worst. Horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

Ah lads........ah lads :(

starts off grand then gets worse and worse:(even dead babys:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Last pic on that 'offended' site is definitly the worst. Horrible.
    You made me go back and check.God damn you :P

I was stupid enough to click the link at the bottom of the page.

Almost gave myself malware if it wasn't for my anti-virus software.

Seriously though, the people who created that site must be really fúcked in the head? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

You gotta lol at the typical Mac user though (about 8 up from George Bush).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

I haven't seen that "offended" website. but the scummiest thing i've ever seen is someone hanging from the board walk in dublin from their neck on the way to school after about 4 months of living in town.

I think im pretty close to winning with that one if you're talkin about things you've seen first hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

This is one of those friend-of-a-friend stories so I don't know how true it is.

There was once this bunch of housemates, who decided to play a game called "hide the poo", the rules of which were that one person hid a poo somewhere in the house, and whoever found it had to hide it next.

Anyways, one of the guys had hid the poo, and he moved out of the place before anybody found it. It turned out that he had hid it under a block of butter in one of those little butter holder yokes in the kitchen, and the housemates didn't notice until they got to the down near the bottom of it.

Eww

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

The 'scummiest' thing I've ever seen is still what I saw on UTV on 6 July 1997.

I've never wanted to hug a person as much as I wanted to hug that 22-year-old girl on Garvaghy Road on the 10pm News who was standing in tears, and completely out of this world in anger, between the SDLP's Bríd Rogers and the Jesuit Éamon Stack.

Twelve years later, the thought of it makes my eyes well-up like nothing else I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I had to click it, now i want to throw up.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen is on the net.

Google 'Offended' and click the first link.

It's basically a collection of the most disgusting things on the net.

Yep you win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Ah that offended link was ok but when it came to the animals bit, it was a different story.

All this gory stuff doesn't bother me but when it comes to animals it's a different story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Ah that offended link was ok but when it came to the animals bit, it was a different story.

All this gory stuff doesn't bother me but when it comes to animals it's a different story.

Well dont look at this then...............

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/whales-sl-18.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Well dont look at this then...............

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/whales-sl-18.html

Holy Christ on a stick.
    It's not that bad though :P.

And to think that I love Denmark :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Likewise. I managed to get to the end of the page no bother (I was bored) and the only stuff that actually upset me was the stuff with the live animals. Fúcked up.

Oh the internet has really desensitized me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Apart from the last "offended" stuff... can we not rename the rest of this thread " the urban legend thread"..?

we've all thought a lot of these stories have happened to somebody we once thought we knew/ friend of a friend etc etc.....

Lies FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DanielL

someone having sex in a pool in a nightclub in ayia napa.

or perhaps a guy smoking heroin on a bus in town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I would of looked at the offended site, but the couple of dead bodies put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

I googled that site expecting it to tun out like the "man hit by train" thread.

It isn't :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

What exactly is the definition of scummy anyway? I thought that "offended" site was more disgusting - especially the babies with the in-side-out skin and eyes. Scummy is more like this:

skngrmebngr2k8.jpg

In my part of the country thats what a scumbag is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

I could handle everything on that site but the animals and the hanged girl
    :eek:

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭NotSoDumbBlonde

Im at a loss for words. I feel like crying and throwing up at the same time. Definitely did not need to see that Offended website. Curiosity prevailed. Regret it now. And i was just about to turn in for some sleep.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

Meh, life goes on ad infinitum, get used to it

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mr Web

So here is one from my younger days... (maybe 16 years ago)

We were doing the old summer ditch-drinking in a school field, it had a furnace top (the "chimney" we called it, for recognition), which heated up during the days burning school rubbish... kept the tush warm and dry (boy we had some class).

Nearby, on the way down the town at the back of a shopping complex by the loading-bays, a friend threw-up right in front of me all over the black oily ground, making a near perfect 16" pizza-looking puke.

Nearly turning my own stomach, I had said to this friend if he went back to investigate it - he would likely heave again...

He did go back and in one quick motion, drew his index finger though the pizza-puke - scouping a good big chunk of it up and straight into his mouth with delight... like he was tasting some of the finest Ben & Jerry's

Nasty Dick! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Made it to the bottom of that offended page, do I win anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Made it to the bottom of that offended page, do I win anything?

I actually wish i was dead after looking at that.

Advertisement