Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    I actually wish i was dead after looking at that.

Do it right and we'll append you to the Offended page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

None of them bothered me at all, then i saw the animals.......

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

EU RULES wrote: »
    A crowd of No voters crowding up on a poor defenceless old neighbour of mine. She is a yes voter true and true and these bullies couldn't accept this and resorted to intimidation. They were like a pack of Lions going in for the kill. Luckily I had returned home from school in time to see what was going on and came to her rescue. But had I not been there I really would have feared for her. This is just many cowardly tactics of no voting fanatics. Shut them up and vote Yes this Friday.
    Christ this is what theyre resorting to for yes votes now:rolleyes:

And I found this sentence hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭pmg58

Hes just like the Citizen! But without the underlining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

I saw a typical townie woman(most likely a gear head junkie) in a shop abusing the non national staff,she was a complete lowlife and she had the cheek to call the shop assistant and security guard scum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

how do people find these websites, ie, the offended one

<looks for the puking up all over the place smiley>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Me and a friend walked dangerously close to what we later found out was more than likely a gang rape as an initiation to a gang. This was in Pomona just outside LA and there was about 5 or 6 of them. Called 911 but didn't stick around to find out. A friend from there told us it was probably running a train on her as a jump in. They were all Latinos and he said that was an 'in' for females joining 12th street. Fúckin scumbags. The gang problem out there is rediculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

A crowd of No voters crowding up on a poor defenceless old neighbour of mine. She is a yes voter true and true and these bullies couldn't accept this and resorted to intimidation. They were like a pack of Lions going in for the kill. Luckily I had returned home from school in time to see what was going on and came to her rescue. But had I not been there I really would have feared for her. This is just many cowardly tactics of no voting fanatics. Shut them up and vote Yes this Friday.

Oh how shocking! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Me and a friend walked dangerously close to what we later found out was more than likely a gang rape as an initiation to a gang. This was in Pomona just outside LA and there was about 5 or 6 of them. Called 911 but didn't stick around to find out. A friend from there told us it was probably running a train on her as a jump in. They were all Latinos and he said that was an 'in' for females joining 12th street. Fúckin scumbags. The gang problem out there is rediculous.
    i seen aload of blood after a shooting...the guy was pulled away because he would be deportd if hewent to hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

When I worked as a lifeguard in a swiming pool, we barred some travellers for acting the boll!x like horseplay diving etc. Their friends/family members, whatever, came in and shat in the sauna!!!!
    course all the wood panelling had to get ripped out& replaced, pity the carpenter cos it STANK, manager told patrons we "decided to get it refurbished". In fairness if she told the truth they woulda run away screaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Mousey- wrote: »
    i seen aload of blood after a shooting...the guy was pulled away because he would be deportd if hewent to hospital

Yeah there's a lot of shít like that going on. When i went to college in San Diego i used to volunteer as a translator at a medical center. You'd get gang bangers dropped off who had been shot a few days earlier and never went to a hospital in fear of being deported. As stupid as i think the gang thing is it's still some sad shít. A lot of them are just victims of circumstance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    NB:Disclaimer : scummiest isn't a word but for the purposes of this thread here, it is.

Tonight I saw a few English lads on stag night out. Walking up Lord Edward St here in Dublin , one of them exposed their penis and proceeded to urinate on the street as he was walking , even turning the corner mid-flow!

This was at about 8PM this evening and it was very bright. This ranks as the scummiest thing I've seen.

What has their nationality got to do with it? I live in Belfast city center and see this sort`ve thing whenever I look out of my living room window at pub/club kicking out time. They aren`t all foriegn..

Speaking of people pee-ing. My boyfriend was telling me once, he used the gents in a crowded nightclub in Manchester, and walked in a girl pissing in one of the urinals. Obviously, I didn`t see this, but its` the scummiest thing i`ve ever heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

SwordsRed wrote: »
    Coming home from town one night and me and a mate saw one lad coming out of a pub and dragging along who must have been his girlfriend. He was too drunk to notice us so when he turned the corner he started beating the poor girl up. She was nearly unconcious by the time the police got there.

And you pussy's just stood there and did nothing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

SwordsRed wrote: »
    Coming home from town one night and me and a mate saw one lad coming out of a pub and dragging along who must have been his girlfriend. He was too drunk to notice us so when he turned the corner he started beating the poor girl up. She was nearly unconcious by the time the police got there.

Wait, so the two of you stood by and did nothing while some poor girl was getting thrashed about? If you're a woman yourself I can understand it, but if you and your mate were men, well then jesus thats as scummy to just stand by and let it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Made it to the bottom of that offended page, do I win anything?

Coupons for therapy sessions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SwordsRed

RMD wrote: »
    Wait, so the two of you stood by and did nothing while some poor girl was getting thrashed about? If you're a woman yourself I can understand it, but if you and your mate were men, well then jesus thats as scummy to just stand by and let it happen.
    Were 18 and 16. The lads about 30 odd. Theres nothing we could have done to stop him. We called the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,164 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Saw Polish guy out after Poland game last year spit at kid and his mum after his team had lost.

Luckily few boys sorted him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

There were two of you and one of him! Jesus I can't believe you even posted that here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SwordsRed

There were two of you and one of him! Jesus I can't believe you even posted that here.
    Fine, deleted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

1 30 year old Man, who is probably used to fighting against 2 boys.

You sir are illogical.

If it was a Man who was 20 + who posted fair enough, but it wasn't.

Force of numbers only works if you have enough numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Saw Polish guy out after Poland game last year spit at kid and his mum after his team had lost.

Luckily few boys sorted him out.

The lads who sorted him out, I can bet they weren't 16 and 18 from swords and galway. Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

The scummiest thing iv ever seen?

google hai2u and see how many of the links you can handle.

****disclaimer: DONT *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Maybe I'm just completely warped and/or sick in the head... But none of that stuff on the google offended thing bothered me... The fact that they had a pic of
    George Bush
    on the bottom of it just made me laugh.

One of the worst things I ever saw was one of my best friends, while very drunk, getting off with a girl who outweighed him by a metric tonne and simultaneously unbuckling his belt. I turned away, breaking my shíte laughing, shaking my head and swigging my bottle of Heineken. I took great fun in constantly reminding him of ''landing'' a ''whale''.

DazMarz wrote: »
    One of the worst things I ever saw was one of my best friends, while very drunk, getting off with a girl who outweighed him by a metric tonne and simultaneously unbuckling his belt. I turned away, breaking my shíte laughing, shaking my head and swigging my bottle of Heineken. I took great fun in constantly reminding him of ''landing'' a ''whale''.

This is a regular occurrence for a few mates of mine. I've had my share too mind you :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭larchielads

me and my friends witnessed this little dude pull down his nappy and take a dump in the middle of our street , the turd stood upright, then not 2 seconds later his pet dog came out of nowhere took one sniff of it and swallowed it in one foul swoop.

a friend of mine worked in a pharmacist and one day this black woman came in had a baby on her back and one in her buggy. the baby in the buggy was whingin and bawlin and had a heap of snot about its nose and lips. the mother had nothing to clean the baby off with so leaned over, put her mouth over the babys lips and nose and sucked off the snot!!

her's a question for ye all......if you were in a barrel of snot up to your neck and someone threw a lump of sh*t at ye would ye duck??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

What has their nationality got to do with it? I live in Belfast city center and see this sort`ve thing whenever I look out of my living room window at pub/club kicking out time. They aren`t all foriegn..

Speaking of people pee-ing. My boyfriend was telling me once, he used the gents in a crowded nightclub in Manchester, and walked in a girl pissing in one of the urinals. Obviously, I didn`t see this, but its` the scummiest thing i`ve ever heard.

Their specific nationality has nothing to do with it but they were here on a stag night - at least that's what I ascertained from their tacky t-shirts that had printed on them something to the effect of "Steve's Stag 2009" - and I think it's a bit scummy that a tourist was taking a whizz on a street in broad daylight. I'm used to Irish people widdling in the streets because we of course have got no public toilets but for tourists to come here and assume it's cool to urinate on the street is too much.

Btw a woman urinating in a urinal could hardly be classed as scummy as at least she's using an appropriate wastage facility. There are such things as female urinals

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen is on the net.

Google 'Offended' and click the first link.

It's basically a collection of the most disgusting things on the net.

The funny thing about looking at all the offended pictures till end, a banner is flashing saying "Congratulations you are now eligible to live and work in America"

If only i'd known this before I wouldnt have wasted my money on a J1 Visa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

my brother told a kid who was fishing with his mates that he would give him a fiver if the kid ate the fishes eye.The kid took the bait and needless to say barfed all over the place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

When I worked in a nightclub, I saw a guy puke into his pint glass, then re-drink it.

Advertisement