Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

DazMarz wrote: »

One of the worst things I ever saw was one of my best friends, while very drunk, getting off with a girl who outweighed him by a metric tonne and simultaneously unbuckling his belt. I turned away, breaking my shíte laughing, shaking my head and swigging my bottle of Heineken. I took great fun in constantly reminding him of ''landing'' a ''whale''.

Nothing wrong with that, been there done it have the XXXL T-shirt. Don't mock something you ain't tried yet, it is fun:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

me and my friends witnessed this little dude pull down his nappy and take a dump in the middle of our street , the turd stood upright, then not 2 seconds later his pet dog came out of nowhere took one sniff of it and swallowed it in one foul swoop.

a friend of mine worked in a pharmacist and one day this black woman came in had a baby on her back and one in her buggy. the baby in the buggy was whingin and bawlin and had a heap of snot about its nose and lips. the mother had nothing to clean the baby off with so leaned over, put her mouth over the babys lips and nose and sucked off the snot!!

her's a question for ye all......if you were in a barrel of snot up to your neck and someone threw a lump of sh*t at ye would ye duck??

as i was reading through this i was thinkin 'oh god, i have so done this', presuming you were gonna say wiped the snot with her sleeve. I draw the line at gobbling up a childs snot. Manky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Nothing wrong with that, been there done it have the XXXL T-shirt. Don't mock something you ain't tried yet, it is fun:D

I'll just take your word for it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

scummiest thing iv seen is this..by far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRw3Tvw67Lk&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Guy in my primary school asked to go to the toilet and when he came back he had his sh!t in his hand saying "miss I did a woopsey!"

He nickname is woopsey forever more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

EU RULES wrote: »
    A crowd of No voters crowding up on a poor defenceless old neighbour of mine. She is a yes voter true and true and these bullies couldn't accept this and resorted to intimidation. They were like a pack of Lions going in for the kill. Luckily I had returned home from school in time to see what was going on and came to her rescue. But had I not been there I really would have feared for her. This is just many cowardly tactics of no voting fanatics. Shut them up and vote Yes this Friday.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

About 15 years ago I was on a Bus Eireann trip to Kildare. About 4 rows in front of me was an old woman wearing a head scarf picking her nose. I could just about see the side of her face and she was having a real root around there. Anyway, she pulls this thing out of her nose that looked like a baby slug, takes one look at it, and eats it.

It's weird, because I remember trying hard back then to forget it and I hoped it wouldn't be something that I would remember for the rest of my life but here I am still talking about it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Some lad I know took a piss in someones letterbox one night. Fairly scummy.

Once when I was in the cinema too, I went into the toilets, opened up the door of a cubicle and saw a sh!t on the ground beside the toilet bowl, why would someone do this if your in a cubicle with a toilet already?? Nearly got sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

SuprSi wrote: »
    About 15 years ago I was on a Bus Eireann trip to Kildare. About 4 rows in front of me was an old woman wearing a head scarf picking her nose. I could just about see the side of her face and she was having a real root around there. Anyway, she pulls this thing out of her nose that looked like a baby slug, takes one look at it, and eats it.

It's weird, because I remember trying hard back then to forget it and I hoped it wouldn't be something that I would remember for the rest of my life but here I am still talking about it!!

nyom nyom.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Oh The Humanity

My stomach still turns over at the very mention of the name John McCririck due to his nose picking activities on BB a few years back.

Even the sight of his tartan hat and pubey sideburns make me nauseous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Saw a very respectable looking guy force a snot from his nose on to his tongue and swallow it while walking down the road, ya know by holding one nostril shut and sniffing really hard ? It was massive string that flicked back on to his chin when he tried to suck it into his mouth.

Horrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,164 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

syklops wrote: »
    The lads who sorted him out, I can bet they weren't 16 and 18 from swords and galway. Am I right?

dam right there;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cendant

Originally Posted by Alan Rouge viewpost.gif
    Oh and another time I saw a couple across the road from my house doing sex on a wall outside someone's house. It was about 3AM so I was sure I was seeing things but there was jeans around the ankles, skin and humping.
    DOING?

AH NO SORRY:rolleyes:

yeah, sex can be a chore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Their specific nationality has nothing to do with it but they were here on a stag night - at least that's what I ascertained from their tacky t-shirts that had printed on them something to the effect of "Steve's Stag 2009" - and I think it's a bit scummy that a tourist was taking a whizz on a street in broad daylight. I'm used to Irish people widdling in the streets because we of course have got no public toilets but for tourists to come here and assume it's cool to urinate on the street is too much.

Btw a woman urinating in a urinal could hardly be classed as scummy as at least she's using an appropriate wastage facility. There are such things as female urinals

Fair point, I guess I`m feeling paranoid over the Hate the English thread. I didn`t mean to jump down your throat though.
    As for the girl in my post, as she was in the gents toilets, I still think its` a bit scummy. Maybe I`ve had a sheltered life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

At AC/DC concert in punchestown and was having a piss in one of those big round communal urinals. Over walks good looking girl into middle of circle of urinals and pulls down trousers and proceeds to have a piss whilst talking to me and having her picture taken by most of the lads at the trough. This happened a few times. WTF?

I once picked up a bird in Howl At The Moon (the shame) and we were walking back towards her gaff when she proceeds to stand to the side of trinity on Nassau street, pull down her trousers and piss. It was a gargantuan piss, it sounded like a fukcing river and came out under pressure. If she'd a stood on her head she would have pissed over the wall. Needless to say I still shagged her, but didn't go down on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭i_love_toast

my mate just moved into a student house there last week....in his bedroom there was one of those beds that are a full rectanglur cube with no underneath.when he went to move the bed to the otherside of the room he had to turn it on its side and when he did out fell around 10 used condoms from a hole in the side of the bed. it was one of the most discusting things he's ever seen....the person who lived there before him didnt bother to throw them away after use but instead just throw them into the bed!scumbag!!theres probly more in there too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Liquidtip

Hi,

Was on a bus down fom Dublin to waterford one time and a couple of rough enough Dublin girls were sitting doen the back of the bus. Prob on there way down for a holiday in glorious TRAMORE( Oh the joys). They were the scummiest people ive ever come across. Shouting and screaming and abusing people.

But when the bus pulled into the station on the quay in Waterford. I heard on of em say that she couldn't get off because she pissed her knickers and there was piss all over the place. Some smell of em too. And they weren't too young either. Defo well outta nappies. Also found a human ****e outside the toilet door in a club.

Liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Trishis

Last year I was walking down Grafton Street at around 1am when I saw a scumbag couple (complete with white shiny tracksuits) scoring outside BTs. That wasn't too bad - but then he pulled down her pants and started licking her out!!Yuck yuck yuck!!!

Really? ugh thats disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i was just about to have breakfast :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was walking over a bridge and there was a homeless guy begging and these 3 scumbags come along and kick your mans cup full of change into the river :mad:,I regret not pushing him into the river :mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I regret not pushing him into the river :mad:.

The homeless guy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

no the scumbag that kicked the homeless guys cup into the river.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

omahaid wrote: »
    The homeless guy?

LMAO that's exactly what my first instinct was!
    But then i made myself sad thinking about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

I remember last year getting a bus from Limerick to lahinch on a sunny day. on a sunny, limerick is evacuated and goes to the west coast so you get all the scumbags heading there.

the bus was packed with american tourists, meanwhile the group of knacker woman started playing all these silly techno tunes out on their phone..one of the american lads was reading a book and was behind them when he said, something along the lines of
    'can you please turn the racket off im reading a book'

knacker girls at the top of their lungs roard back and said 'f*ck off i can play whatever i like..ya got a problem with that d'ya??'

you dont respond to a question like that from any knacker but the american said 'yes i do have a problem with that'

the knacker whacks him a punch, he turns to me and said, 'she punched me!' needless to say he was quiet for the rest of the trip, so were the rest of the americans, afraid to open their mouths again!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

It's a pretty scummy thing, kicking a homeless guy into a river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

This:

...watch at least the first minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

These two knackers were in the street making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

I doubt it will compare to most of this, but about a year ago I was visiting a bud in Clondalkin. I was out front the local shop there on the corner by Finches (always a bad start to a story) enjoying a sandwich and the beautiful weather. I turn to find some woman who's come out of the alleyway lean over not 10 feet from me, spit out a super sized portion of phlegm which I could clearly see the color of it, wipe her mouth, throw what I hope was taco chips onto the ground along with some wrappings, and then just trod off as if that's her daily habit. She might have been mid 20's. There was no bin near me, at least not an empty one, so I dared to navigate around Finches to the ones in front of the SuperValue to chuck what should have been my lunch into it. That was when some desperate lad spilled out of Finches in front of me just in time to paint some of the roadway with whatever he had for drink, lunch, and maybe even breakfast judging by the enormity of the solution. It could not have been half one by this point.

Not my best Clondalkin experience, but I guess since I wasn't stabbed, I came out halfway decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

MCMLXXXIII wrote: »
    This:

...watch at least the first minute!
    Bejesus. That reminds me of the zit from Family Guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Advertisement