Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

has to be -One guy one cup video. Pure filth

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Was it a dunnes top, cos that's just cheap tbh..

Ha I just lol'd really loud at this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

MetalDawg wrote: »
    Bejesus. That reminds me of the zit from Family Guy.

Something about that video was really satisfying :confused: **** im ****ed up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Something about that video was really satisfying :confused: **** im ****ed up :D

+1. I worry about myself sometimes...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'll be honest I wanted to vomit just a little - but yea I want that spot so much would be amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

2 Scumbags, 1 Cup Face

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Goatse - Surely....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

MetalDawg wrote: »
    Bejesus. That reminds me of the zit from Family Guy.

Methinks she shoulda worn gloves! I saw this with sound before, there's 2 other young ones watching it, heaving at the sight. Imagine the smell! The most satisfying bit is at 2:43:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

MCMLXXXIII wrote: »
    This:

...watch at least the first minute!

I gagged, then hit that big lovely red X at the top right of my screen, another second of that and Id have puked all OVER my keyboard:(

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Was eating in supermacs a few years back and needed to use the bathroom. So proceeded to walk upstairs and go into the girls bathroom only to find that the floor was literally covered in pee and there were dumps everywhere on the floor, on the toilet seat, in the sink. It was the worst site i'd ever seen. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Lyra Fangs wrote: »
    Was eating in supermacs a few years back and needed to use the bathroom. So proceeded to walk upstairs and go into the girls bathroom only to find that the floor was literally covered in pee and there were dumps everywhere on the floor, on the toilet seat, in the sink. It was the worst site i'd ever seen. :eek:

Did you clear off the toilet seat and go?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

falan wrote: »
    Did you clear off the toilet seat and go?:eek:
    God no lol I turned around and ran back out that door and never returned to that supermacs again. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NeuroticMonkey

Does working in a chicken factory and having to clean out the blood-bath at the end of the day after ~120,000 chickens have been killed count? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

MCMLXXXIII wrote: »
    This:

...watch at least the first minute!

I got as far as 1:02 before my gag reflex kicked into action, I started to heave, and my son came running out goin "what's wrong with you? Oh, what's that? CLAAAASSSSSSS". I think it's a boy thing.

I on the other hand, hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Saw some pervert walking up Lord Edward St in Dublin ogling a dripping penis. These people should be dealt with by the proper authorities.

Now we know why it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Years ago, the place I worked had a staff room/canteen that overlooked South King St.

The "Lady" who had been selling the Big Issue at the Bustop newsagents walked down to outside the fancy dress shop, lifted her layers, and squatted.

We were all "ugh mank!" (thinking she was pissing), then she got up, walked off, and left a small mound of shít behind her..

It was a short lunch that day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

The scummiest thing I have ever witnessed is the Irish people not standing up for themselves. The second would the Texas chainsaw massacre vid. Look it up. O yes - look it up.

You're welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭james123

In my younger days, as myself and some mates were walking into town. Passing the benches were 3 local winos sitting down, not unusual.
    Then the female wino still sitting down and fully clothed, bladder opens up like that scene from the movie flash dance ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILWSp0m9G2U 1 min 24 seconds in ) doesnt bat an eye lid nor did the other 2 winos.
    Myself and my mates jaws hit the ground, I mean it was like a car wash gushing down the road, straight through her tracksuit bottoms. As they carried on having their wino current affair chats.

Funnily enough a few months later I saw that same wino lady fall and plant her face into a pile of pebbles. About 40 of them stuck to the side of her face as she tried to bum a fag. I found that tougher than the first incident to stomach.

Herself and her husband were banned from the town would you believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

I seen a guy pick up cigarette buts out of the smoking tray on top of a bin outside Tesco and roll the tobacco into his hand and but it in a pouch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I didn't see it, but my housemate once saw a homeless guy take a poo in the street in broad daylight, 100 metres up the road from our house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭JMSE

Walkin down Sth Main St in Wexford town in the late 90's, some <snip> from way back up the street throws a large uneaten green apple low and hard over the heads of everybody and out of nowhere it hits a little kid full-force right in the eye in front of me. That poor boy could have even lost the eye later for all I know but it practically floored him, he was with his family and it looked like they were on holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

A so called adult wants to cause aggro to another adult by using young children. Scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Not the scummiest thing I've ever seen but one which springs to mind at the moment.

I was waiting for a train over to Galway at Dublin Hueston and I was in the pub at the station having a pint in the beer garden. A skanger came over and typically asked for money as well as everyone else there. After he did that he preceded to go through everybody's ash trays while they were still at the table going through the cigarettes looking for some which have not been fully smoked. Yer man retrieved about 3 or 4 half used cigarettes from ash trays before some woman came over from the bar and said in a brash Dublin accent

"Hey you! Youse not supposed to be in 'ere. I've told youse before now fock off!"

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Saw a very fat junkie on Jervis Street the other day walking around with a needle hanging out of his belly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Scummiest thing I've seen, today..

In work, guy just walked out of a cubicle after the noisiest of noisy shíts, walks out the door with out washing his hands, and straight into the canteen!!!

Dirty bastard

But the day is young.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

I know an absolute dirt merchant lol.
    Was on hols with him once and he was dying for a dump he couldnt hold it in so. While walking he craps in his underwear and pulls his underpants to the side and kicks the turd out the bottom of his left leg opening. ANIMAL. "lucky it wasnt soft" he says.

Same guy half the time doesnt even wipe his snare after going for a dump, bang a ****e of him . Woo Jebus. Guess thats why we dont ask him down to the boozer no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I know an absolute dirt merchant lol.
    Was on hols with him once and he was dying for a dump he couldnt hold it in so. While walking he craps in his underwear and pulls his underpants to the side and kicks the turd out the bottom of his left leg opening. ANIMAL. "lucky it wasnt soft" he says.

I've often joked about someone being so lazy they'd shíte in the bed and kick it out the end. Never thought someone would actually do it.

Now pardon me whilst I take a small vomit......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Scummiest thing I ever saw... at the Spraoi festival in Waterford everyone was gathered on the Quays to watch the fireworks display at the end of the day. I was with a group of my mates and our gfs and in front of us there were a lot of families. One man was holding his baby in his arms, must've only been a year old. A bit behind us there were a group of young teens drinking and generally acting the dickhead. They were being ignored until they started chucking half full cans in on top of the crowd and one hit the baby in the head and it started roaring.

Now the father took off after them and they ran but I don't know if he caught them. At the time I was disgusted enough but now as a father of a 10 month old, looking back I would've joined that father and beat the **** out of them, scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

when I worked in a creche a few years ago, a parent who was 2hours late collecting her son, turned up yoked out of it. Was chewing the jaw off herself. Ended up having to call the granny cause we couldnt give the kid to her. scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tripe man

Red Hand wrote: »
    I didn't see it, but my housemate once saw a homeless guy take a poo in the street in broad daylight, 100 metres up the road from our house.

What did you expect him to do, not poo? Let a man poo when he needs to poo. God.

Advertisement