Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

About 4 years ago I was in the waiting area in the social welfare and there was little traveller children probably about 4 or 5 years old, they were pacing around by a black girl and started spitting at her.

Little fu¢kers, every one who saw it including myself had to tell them to stop and tell the scumbag mother to stop them. Of course she didn't give a sh¡t, just called them over. :(

Still makes my blood boil when I think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Jonah42 wrote: »
    Just got sent this, happened before xmas...

A fella decided to drop his jocks and take a dump on the dart, only the rail security guys spotted him. He jumped up and tried to run out the door onto the platform, only forgetting that his jeans were still down at his ankles. Ended up falling through the door and knocking himself out.

You stay classy Bray.

(Here's a pic)

541953_539984992681051_928651437_n.jpg
    Also known as the 'Bray Bikestand.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

mortarhate wrote: »
    One other thing, dunno if its really scummy or funny, but I used to work with this woman years back who wore a full set of dentures. Her party piece if you were in the pub was to take them out and drop them into your pint when you weren’t looking. Couple of unfortunate victims would be taking a mouthful when she would give them a big gummy smile and only then would they see her choppers in the glass!
    If she bought them a new pint it's funny, if not it's scummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mortarhate

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    If she bought them a new pint it's funny, if not it's scummy.

I guess it was scummy then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

Was in London for New Years with friends and saw two scummy incidents on New Years Eve.

1st was when we were walking down by St. James Park. We were walking against the crowd when we met this chap locked out of his scull, literally pi$$ing at us with his lad in hand. Luckily we saw him in time and moved to our left but others around us were not so lucky and got sprayed by him. He knew what he was doing too as he was shaking it left and right trying to maximize his splash radius.

2nd was when we were passing Westminster. The road was covered in broken glass from all the crowds drinking and we saw multiple women in dresses drunkenly fall over into said broken glass. Well then they got up, saw that they were bleeding, shrugged and proceeded to try and hug passers by while slurring "happy new years". Saw them covering multiple people in their blood.

Apart from that it was a nice trip :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

Jonah42 wrote: »
    Just got sent this, happened before xmas...

A fella decided to drop his jocks and take a dump on the dart, only the rail security guys spotted him. He jumped up and tried to run out the door onto the platform, only forgetting that his jeans were still down at his ankles. Ended up falling through the door and knocking himself out.

You stay classy Bray.

(Here's a pic)

541953_539984992681051_928651437_n.jpg

:o fcuk that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

This is pretty scummy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Food_Defect_Action_Levels

Its scumminess is compounded by the fact that it is real, and affects everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

A massive mound of human excrement outside the Allied Irish Bank. I knew it was from a 'human' because there was a couple of sheets of toilet paper on top of it.

A massive mound of human excrement outside the Allied Irish Bank. I knew it was from a 'human' because there was a couple of sheets of toilet paper on top of it.

Actually, that reminds me of a few years ago when I saw a woman out on the street (in Rathmines) wiping her dogs arse with some tissue after it had taken a shíte - wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witness it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Someone dropping a smelly, guinness fart in a sauna. Perhaps the scummiest and most disgusting thing ever to do, to the other people in the sauna. Some bastard did it down in my gym.

Totally rancid.

i dropped a totally rancid guinness fart in the kitchen this morning while our house cleaner was working. i went out and left her to sample my air biscuit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

i dropped a totally rancid guinness fart in the kitchen this morning while our house cleaner was working. i went out and left her to sample my air biscuit

Cleaner? No recession here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

MajorMax wrote: »

Cleaner? No recession here!

Not anymore! That Guinness fart will be the last thing she'll ever clean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Not anymore! That Guinness fart will be the last thing she'll ever clean

it was vile, you could see the paint peeling off the walls

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭greenheart

Each to their own in all but I don't get why people have cleaners :confused:
    Unless you have a really big house/mansion or can't do it yourself due to disability or similar I think its unnessessary to pay someone for work you can do yourself. Half hour each day & maybe an hour at the weekends is all it takes to keep your house clean and in order.
    Actually then again, why should you if you don't have to ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭CillianL

Knackers smoking crack on the back of a full 27 in the middle of the day, a fella pissing in a letterbox, glass smashed onto a motorway, a lamb being slaughtered and butchered completely (some would call that scummy I suppose)

CillianL wrote: »
    a lamb being slaughtered and butchered completely (some would call that scummy I suppose)

I saw this happen on a farm in New Zealand.... very strange :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

greenheart wrote: »
    I don't get why people have cleaners
    I wish i had a half an hour a day!

For €35 a week a girl comes in and cleans/hoovers the house top to bottom, with any time left she alternates between ironing, deep cleaning shower screens etc..

Cant underestimate the amount of help having a cleaner is.

I highly recommend it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Saw a woman pull her car in in busy traffic one lunchtime and bring her child over to the front wall of someone's house and let the child p*ss against it. In broad daylight. I was appalled. There wasn't even an ounce of embarrassment on her either.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

[SIZE="1"]NB:Disclaimer : scummiest isn't a word but for the purposes of this thread here, it is.[/SIZE]

Tonight I saw a few English lads on stag night out. Walking up Lord Edward St here in Dublin , one of them exposed their penis and proceeded to urinate on the street as he was walking , even turning the corner mid-flow!

This was at about 8PM this evening and it was very bright. This ranks as the scummiest thing I've seen.

The scummiest thing imo is junkies off there heads going around with babies in buggies or kids.
    Makes me sick!

• greenheart wrote: »
    Each to their own in all but I don't get why people have cleaners :confused:
    Unless you have a really big house/mansion or can't do it yourself due to disability or similar I think its unnessessary to pay someone for work you can do yourself. Half hour each day & maybe an hour at the weekends is all it takes to keep your house clean and in order.
    Actually then again, why should you if you don't have to ;)

Like you said, why should you if you don't have to? I never seem to be able to get around to cleaning so my place is almost always a mess. If I ever make good money, it'll be one of the first things I pay for.

Scummiest thing I saw today: like most days, someone spat a big horrible green blob of phlegm that landed about a millimetre from my foot. :mad: It's one of the things I hate most about this bloody country. I can walk around without feeling the urge to spit on public footpaths, why can't anyone else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement