Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Back when I was a young fella I was working on my Uncle's farm one Summer.
    One of his cows was heavily pregnant and was also very ill.
    The cow died in front of us in the yard one day.
    As soon as it hit the ground the Uncle whipped out a knife and slashed the cow's stomach open - in an attempt to rescue the unborn calf.
    A load of guts and fluids spilled out into the yard along with a dead calf foetus.
    Obviously the calf had died a week or two beforehand.

That's without a doubt the scummiest thing I've ever seen.
    It didn't smell to pretty either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:

The breakfast roll man is dead, has no one told you ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I saw a guy and gal (mid twentiesish) having sex in a hedge off the lawn in Central Park in Manhattan last spring 2008. It was a really nice day and sunny also, and alot of people were out relaxing and then we saw this, my 12 year american cousin and my aunt were with us and my cousin also saw it and yelled out "keep boning her dude" I cringed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

a gang of trannies riding around on horses flashing people in the morning.
    That Explains the low attendance levels at Leinster House in the morning time so.

A few months ago I saw a dolled up woman squatted in the grass near Drumcondra railway station taking a crap. It's disgusting regardless of whether a man or woman does it.
    Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Oh and another time I saw a couple across the road from my house doing sex on a wall outside someone's house. It was about 3AM so I was sure I was seeing things but there was jeans around the ankles, skin and humping.

Are you an aspie called Christopher Boone by any chance? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Two men standing leaning on the windowsill of a pub on Mc Curtain street in Cork, smoking, chatting, pints in ****ing hand "Spare change love?"

A guy walking down Shop Street in Galway, lashing rain, with no shoes (that wasn't even scummy just really sad).

Oh and the one that can't be beaten, and I've seen it a few times: pregnant women smoking, you'd better just be ****ing fat you knacker

and edit, walking back from town one night with two friends who are both gay and fairly obviously so, but jesus knackers have amazing gaydar. This car went flying past with homophobic abuse flying out of it, and then they must have circled round to drive by us again coz the same car went flying past five minutes later with a full two litre bottle of water flying out of it along with the abuse, clipped me and hit my friend in the small of the back, ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

netwhizkid wrote: »
    I saw a guy and gal (mid twentiesish) having sex in a hedge off the lawn in Central Park in Manhattan last spring 2008. It was a really nice day and sunny also, and alot of people were out relaxing and then we saw this, my 12 year american cousin and my aunt were with us and my cousin also saw it and yelled out "keep boning her dude" I cringed.

Years ago when i was living in Lower Salthill, as i was parking the car in a quiet alleyway, this couple suddenly appeared in my rear view mirror, next thing they were on the ground, mad at it, her legs in the air, so i counted to 5 and started the car again and reversed suddenly towards them, there was a scream, they both got up and ran, when i re parked the car, i noticed as they got to the main street, one turned left, the other right without even a goodbye to each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

saw a girl outside charcoal grill in galway pissing her self and throwing up at the same time while her 'friend' tried to get her to go back to the pub. Not a pretty site

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

Karsini wrote: »
    A few months ago I saw a dolled up woman squatted in the grass near Drumcondra railway station taking a crap. It's disgusting regardless of whether a man or woman does it.

Are you an aspie called Christopher Boone by any chance? ;)

The Curious Incident of The Shag in The Night Time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

In Manchester a few years ago with my dad walking home at night, saw a black fella being laid into by what looked like a drug pusher or a pimp on the side of the street. The black fella was crying too. Sad and scummy.

Personal scummiest: Probably walking through town after an all nighter in a blood stained suit, with a bloody nose and still blathered from hours earlier. Must have looked an awful sight tbh. Great night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Last year I was walking down Grafton Street at around 1am when I saw a scumbag couple (complete with white shiny tracksuits) scoring outside BTs. That wasn't too bad - but then he pulled down her pants and started licking her out!!Yuck yuck yuck!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭tangerinepuppet

I was sitting across from a couple of whacked-out scumbags in busáras last April.

All of a sudden the male scumbag kicks a pigeon off the floor and it shoots six feet into the air. The female scumbag misinterprets the involuntary look of shock and disgust on my face as a smile of approval / attempt to seduce the male scumbag (:confused:). So a fist appears out of the sleeve of her tracksuit and she goes 'smoile again ah him and it's dah ya'll geh'.

I've seen scummier things but their attempt to drag me into their scumminess makes that one stand out in my memory.

galwayrush wrote: »
    Years ago when i was living in Lower Salthill, as i was parking the car in a quiet alleyway, this couple suddenly appeared in my rear view mirror, next thing they were on the ground, mad at it, her legs in the air, so i counted to 5 and started the car again and reversed suddenly towards them, there was a scream, they both got up and ran, when i re parked the car, i noticed as they got to the main street, one turned left, the other right without even a goodbye to each other.

Isn't the area fairly well known for that, dogging I believe is the term coined for it. Saw something similiar in that area myself awhile back. 3 of use were walking into the city one night when we saw 3 guys jerking odd to a coupole having sex on the bonnet of a car. A friend who lives down there said he saw it most weekends.

Edit: A quick google and I found <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Walking down talbot street during the day and looking right into a lane, to see some scumbag girl with her jeans around her ankles taking a piss.

Or when I was in limerick. Went to BK after pub. Needed to go to toilet and they only had disabled toilet unlocked. Opened door to some ugly scumbag girl going to toilet while eating a chicken royale. I could see her manky knickers around her knees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

Edit: A quick google and I found <snip>.

how did u just stumble across that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

A few years ago in the laneway beside the old virgin megastore on Aston Quay there were a few knackers with a newborn kid. One bloke put the kid lying on the ground and had a p*ss right beside it's head.(poor kid must've got drenched with splashback) Most disgusting thing i've ever seen. I rang the Gardai and they were like what do you want us to do bout it?????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

some girl outside a club in cork kissing some fella and simultaniously pissing herself....it was actually dripping onto his f**kin shoes:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

lgoring21 wrote: »
    how did u just stumble across that???

That's what I was thinking. I clicked the link. Why, I don't know. Shocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

barakus wrote: »
    some girl outside a club in cork kissing some fella and simultaniously pissing herself....it was actually dripping onto his f**kin shoes:eek:

Maybe she was highly aroused :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe she was highly aroused :pac:

like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

After finishing work in a nightclub one night, we all walked outside to see a couple very awkwardly trying to hump on the bonet of a bouncers car. (A merc haha) he hadnt seen it yet, but we all stood hurling abuse, it didnt bother either of them, the girl even threw back a few herslef... while taking her underwear off. eventully, us standing there waiting to leave made her give up, but she then sucked yer man off and left, he stood there with lad in hand, said hello, had a **** and a piss on the car... THEN the bouner seen him!! Never seen the poor git again.

Also a very pregnant woman came up and asked me for a light for her smoke.
    "sorry, not for you" - walk off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

Saw a skanger inject herion into his lad in the middle of the street down by the watermarque one day, didn't eat right for a week. It was worse than the first time I heard the Bobbit story.

eyre square in galway one night round 1am, i was walking through the narrow part on the fibbers side.. think it's wheelchair path.

anyways, massively obese girl hammered, lyin against wall with legs sprawled, skirt round waist, eating a roll and pissing all over herself at the same time.

she just kept eating her roll lying in her own piss with vagoo on show. pretty rough sight.

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    After finishing work in a nightclub one night, we all walked outside to see a couple very awkwardly trying to hump on the bonet of a bouncers car. (A merc haha) he hadnt seen it yet, but we all stood hurling abuse, it didnt bother either of them, the girl even threw back a few herslef... while taking her underwear off. eventully, us standing there waiting to leave made her give up, but she then sucked yer man off and left, he stood there with lad in hand, said hello, had a **** and a piss on the car... THEN the bouner seen him!! Never seen the poor git again.

Also a very pregnant woman came up and asked me for a light for her smoke.
    "sorry, not for you" - walk off.
    That dude sounds like a right hero:D should really have waited till he got home for the w*nk!!!
    That reminds of a time when we used to drink on the rooftop of our apartement in limerick, there used to be a bit of craic shouting down to passers by and the like:rolleyes: one day a couple of homeless winos were making there merry way down high street when we decided to toss them down the latest jazz rag we had bought. Que toothless grins and thumbs up from the cider quaffing duo:D..they then proceeded to take turns w*nking while the other kept sketch:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

ryan report

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

barakus wrote: »
    one day a couple of homeless winos were making there merry way down high street when we decided to toss them down the latest jazz rag we had bought.

What's a jazz rag? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Oh and the one that can't be beaten, and I've seen it a few times: pregnant women smoking, you'd better just be ****ing fat you knacker

Electro~bitch, I'll see your pregnant smoking knacker and raise you a pregnant knacker who smokes whilst drinking a pint of Fat Frog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Electro~bitch, I'll see your pregnant smoking knacker and raise you a pregnant knacker who smokes whilst drinking a pint of Fat Frog.

I'll raise you.- one with her belly button exposed at the same time.:pac:

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    What's a jazz rag? :confused:

Eeeehhhhm...dirty magazine

Advertisement