Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    The breakfast roll man is dead, has no one told you ? :confused:
    Tell that to the heart-clogger I practically rode this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Tell that to the heart-clogger I practically rode this morning.
    Dry spell too eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Dry spell too eh?
    A gap is a gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Driving to Cork yesterday saw a car pulled over a guy squatting beside it,he could have opened the door to sheild himself but no.

Then in Cork saw a runner do that thing where they hold one nostril and blow eurgh I felt so incredibly sick!

What is up with your peoples Cork? :(

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

MizzLolly wrote: »
    What's a jazz rag? :confused:

I know this was tastefully explained already but that just reminded me of the good auld profanisaurus.

It's a magazine that would be arranged in a crescent moon shape along with other jazz periodicals before the jazz enthusiast involved would kneel down and perform a be-bop solo on the spunk trumpet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭face2face

This happened many years ago in a pub in Killester. A gang of skangers on a hen party became very loud and the bouncer threw them out. One of them reached up her skirt while passing the poor fella on her way out the door, pulled out a sanitary towel and threw it in his face exhorting him to "Suck on tha', ya bleedin' bollix". Mingin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Gary Glitter at Duty Free

[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭LittleKitty

face2face wrote: »
    This happened many years ago in a pub in Killester. A gang of skangers on a hen party became very loud and the bouncer threw them out. One of them reached up her skirt while passing the poor fella on her way out the door, pulled out a sanitary towel and threw it in his face exhorting him to "Suck on tha', ya bleedin' bollix". Mingin'.

oh jesus!! i nearly trew up on my laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

face2face wrote: »

that is actually disgusting!!
    oxegen last weekend lad passed out at the railings no waking him feared dead for a while other lads came along poured larger all over him and proceeded to take pictures of them with him...for bebo.!!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

In a side alley off Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.

I saw a plain looking, respectable, well dressed young woman getting riden from behind by the scummiest, alco, druggie, knacker I have ever seen.

As I briskly walked past she glanced over at me and the look in her eyes said that there was no one home. She was probably at some office party, got skulled and chanced upon this character as she walked up the street trying to get home.

It was rape for all intents and purposes I'd imagine and I'm still ashamed I didn't try to do something about it.
    But I ****ed off out of there as fast as I could.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

jayteecork wrote: »
    In a side alley off Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.

I saw a plain looking, respectable, well dressed young woman getting riden from behind by the scummiest, alco, druggie, knacker I have ever seen.

As I briskly walked past she glanced over at me and the look in her eyes said that there was no one home. She was probably at some office party, got skulled and chanced upon this character as she walked up the street on her way home.

It was rape for all intents and purposes I'd imagine and I'm still ashamed I didn't try to do something about it.
    But I ****ed off out of there as fast as I could.

Sidetrax closing time, nothing new to see there ;)

razorblunt wrote: »
    Sidetrax closing time, nothing new to see there ;)

lol, wasn't the slimetrax alley at all, and this was like at 10.45.
    It was one of the alleys off the other end of the street.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

soundsham wrote: »
    Gary Glitter at Duty Free

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=73a5a2b4-f42c-4643-8594-8e81b01e71f9&Aux=44|0|8CAD697B82BF3F0|

You can't link to an email. You'll have to copy and paste the text here/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

I was in my local the other there, and a friend of mine was returning from the bar with three pints in his hands. The place was fairly crowded so it was a little bit difficult for him. Then suddenly out of nowhere came a group of guys. One of them pushed him, causing him to drop the drinks and fall. They legged it. I chased after then and managed to glass one of them, but I was pretty pissed off at them, such scumbags, so I went to one of their houses and terrorised his elderly mother for an hour by banging on windows and shouting in the letterbox. In fairness though I can't see them learning anything, anyone who has dealt with these kind of scum will know that they are impossible to get through to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

JohnGalt wrote: »
    so I went to one of their houses and terrorised his elderly mother for an hour by banging on windows and shouting in the letterbox.

please tell me your not serious? if you are that qualifies as one of the most 'scummiest' things ive seen/heard.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Back when I was a young fella I was working on my Uncle's farm one Summer.
    One of his cows was heavily pregnant and was also very ill.
    The cow died in front of us in the yard one day.
    As soon as it hit the ground the Uncle whipped out a knife and slashed the cow's stomach open - in an attempt to rescue the unborn calf.
    A load of guts and fluids spilled out into the yard along with a dead calf foetus.
    Obviously the calf had died a week or two beforehand.

That's without a doubt the scummiest thing I've ever seen.
    It didn't smell to pretty either.

Ah come on, that wasnt scummy. It may have grossed you out, but it wasnt scummy. Scumminess is grossness combined with lack of scruples or morals. The farmer was only trying to save the poor little calf's life! I'd call it heroic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

RandomIrl wrote: »
    please tell me your not serious? if you are that qualifies as one of the most 'scummiest' things ive seen/heard.:mad:

I am not the scumbag in this situation, these guys saw my friend was in a weak position and they jumped on him, and embarrassed him. He won't be able to hold his head high next time he goes down to the pub. I wasn't doing it because I have a problem with her, I was trying to settle the score with these scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

I am not the scumbag in this situation, these guys saw my friend was in a weak position and they jumped on him, and embarrassed him. He won't be able to hold his head high next time he goes down to the pub. I wasn't doing it because I have a problem with her, I was trying to settle the score with these scumbags
    You sir, are a horribile person. Oh great, if they do something bad, terrorise an elderly person. People like you make me sick.

I was in my local the other there, and a friend of mine was returning from the bar with three pints in his hands. The place was fairly crowded so it was a little bit difficult for him. Then suddenly out of nowhere came a group of guys. One of them pushed him, causing him to drop the drinks and fall. They legged it. I chased after then and managed to glass one of them, but I was pretty pissed off at them, such scumbags, so I went to one of their houses and terrorised his elderly mother for an hour by banging on windows and shouting in the letterbox. In fairness though I can't see them learning anything, anyone who has dealt with these kind of scum will know that they are impossible to get through to.

You're joking I presume?

Terrorised his MOTHER?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

CutzEr wrote: »
    You sir, are a horribile person. Oh great, if they do something bad, terrorise an elderly person. People like you make me sick.
    Well he is from Finglas:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

JohnGalt banned for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Keep an ear out for your mother there Sharpie. He may return to terrorise her because he can't show his face on boards.ie anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

A very drunk Korean guy puke his guts up onto the street, then squat down beside the pile of puke, and proceed to play with it. Drawing pictures in it and so on. Performance art maybe?

Motorbike crash in Thailand, no helmet, cracked skull, brain matter, fluids, gooey stuff. While the cops posed for the photos and pointed to his head. One of those things I really wish I hadn't seen. Still, always wore a helmet after that...

Was dragged to a...let's say strip club..by ex gf (ok, dragged is a bit strong, I didn't protest much), and was sitting across from a massively obese 60 something year old with his cute 18 year old Thai gf. Try as I could it was hard not to notice him slobbering over and fondling her. Who am I kidding, it was like a train wreck, it was impossible not to look. Then I realised his "girl" friend was responding in an unusual way to his advances. Before you could say "holy ladyboy boner batman!" my gf had decided enough was enough and we left.

International travel....broadens the mind. Or leaves you with images you just wish you could wipe from your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Its not trolling if he is serious. (which i doubt)

But still, to even joke about something like that is fairly scummy.

So he should be banned for being a scumbag.:D

*locks doors and hides mother*

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭mamakevf

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:
    Yeah I seen them too.
    I don't know which is more disgusting, the flashing or old men in pink wigs:mad:

lgoring21 wrote: »
    how did u just stumble across that???
    beertons wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking. I clicked the link. Why, I don't know. Shocked.

I just googled the area and found the site linking to it. Someone in college had told me that it was notorious for that type of thing and ringing the guards does absolutly nothing about it.
    eyre square in galway one night round 1am, i was walking through the narrow part on the fibbers side.. think it's wheelchair path.

anyways, massively obese girl hammered, lyin against wall with legs sprawled, skirt round waist, eating a roll and pissing all over herself at the same time.

she just kept eating her roll lying in her own piss with vagoo on show. pretty rough sight.

I think I saw the same person a short time later. On the way into Cuba to meet friends and my gf I saw this massive, piss and vomit nad food stained creature passed out in the square. I have seen some disgusting sights but nothing has ever come close to the horror of that sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

mamakevf wrote: »
    Yeah I seen them too.
    I don't know which is more disgusting, the flashing or old men in pink wigs:mad:

you know in r heart what is more disgusting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I think I saw the same person a short time later. On the way into Cuba to meet friends and my gf I saw this massive, piss and vomit nad food stained creature passed out in the square. I have seen some disgusting sights but nothing has ever come close to the horror of that sight.

You lads really need to get camera phones!

I wanna see the food stained monster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Many's the man now locked in an institution, reduced to a quivering wreck, that thought he could handle viewing the monster.

Think long and hard before asking for a vision of the beast!

• Advertisement

I considerd taking a picture but felt that there are some things which should be left to the imagination as the reality was fat too disturbing.

Advertisement