Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

Scummiest thing I ever saw was walking past Dolphans Barn bridge and saw some young fella injecting into his groin :eek:.
    It was broad daylight and he had didn't care who was walking past, had no shame, just sat there with his jeans around his ankels with the needle sticking out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I considerd taking a picture but felt that there are some things which should be left to the imagination as the reality was fat too disturbing.

Lol, you're clearly still haunted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

scummiest thing ive seen: 2 girls 1 cup, without a doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Scummiest thing I ever saw was walking past Dolphans Barn bridge and saw some young fella injecting into his groin :eek:.
    It was broad daylight and he had didn't care who was walking past, had no shame, just sat there with his jeans around his ankels with the needle sticking out

Is it better if you inject heroin into your knob? I'm not looking for advice here, I'm against the drug, but surely if it gets into your bloodstream atall it'll do the jab?
    df1985 wrote: »
    scummiest thing ive seen: 2 girls 1 cup, without a doubt!

You haven't seen one man one jar. My anus just clenched thinking about it. Horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Is it better if you inject heroin into your knob? I'm not looking for advice here, I'm against the drug, but surely if it gets into your bloodstream atall it'll do the jab?

You haven't seen one man one jar. My anus just clenched thinking about it. Horrible.

Maybe he wanted to hide the marks as opposed to having them on his arms? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

If anybody's ever been to the Playas de Las Americas in Tenerife you've probably encountered the epically scummy insanity of the woman known as, variously, Peter Pan/Crazy Susan/Oh****she'sgoingtotalktous. Once, this girl I know was working in one of the clubs, I was having a chat with her and Peter Pan came running up gabbering at the other girl, gave her a big hug, stroked her hair and arms and then ran off

"What's that smell? Did someone take a piss? Oh my god...." Peter Pan had gone into the loo, pissed all over her hands and was running round rubbing it all over people :eek: she wasn't the least diseased looking yoke you'd ever see either so double ick

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

JohnGalt wrote: »
    I was in my local the other there, and a friend of mine was returning from the bar with three pints in his hands. The place was fairly crowded so it was a little bit difficult for him. Then suddenly out of nowhere came a group of guys. One of them pushed him, causing him to drop the drinks and fall. They legged it. I chased after then and managed to glass one of them, but I was pretty pissed off at them, such scumbags, so I went to one of their houses and terrorised his elderly mother for an hour by banging on windows and shouting in the letterbox. In fairness though I can't see them learning anything, anyone who has dealt with these kind of scum will know that they are impossible to get through to.
    Lol.
    Further lol @ those who thought he was serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

face2face wrote: »
    This happened many years ago in a pub in Killester. A gang of skangers on a hen party became very loud and the bouncer threw them out. One of them reached up her skirt while passing the poor fella on her way out the door, pulled out a sanitary towel and threw it in his face exhorting him to "Suck on tha', ya bleedin' bollix". Mingin'.

hahaha thats brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

face2face wrote: »
    This happened many years ago in a pub in Killester. A gang of skangers on a hen party became very loud and the bouncer threw them out. One of them reached up her skirt while passing the poor fella on her way out the door, pulled out a sanitary towel and threw it in his face exhorting him to "Suck on tha', ya bleedin' bollix". Mingin'.

Talk about losing the rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Talk about losing the rag.

oh snap!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Aidric wrote: »
    Lol.
    Further lol @ those who thought he was serious.

Hardly a troll, he's either really funny or really dangerous.

I presumed he was really funny, I lolled too, then I thanked it, then I noticed that the poster was from Finglas.
    Now I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭LeotheLion

I was driving through Ailesbury Road D4 and I seen this guy in a suit with curly hair black teeth and a very pointy nose he was munching on a onion,anyway the onion fell on the ground and he picked it up by sticking his pointy nose into it.
    ewwwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

LeotheLion wrote: »
    I was driving through Ailesbury Road D4 and I seen this guy in a suit with curly hair black teeth and a very pointy nose he was munching on a onion,anyway the onion fell on the ground and he picked it up by sticking his pointy nose into it.
    ewwwwwww

munchin on a onion?
    pickin it up with his nose?

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

just saw this thread so i thought i would tell my story :)

i was walking home from the dart at about 10pm last summer, when i turned the corner i saw a girl from my estate who is 13(i dont wanna brag but i'm kinda upper class and so is she. she attends a very presitgous secondary school as well) giving head to about 3 absolute pieballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

lgoring21 wrote: »
    munchin on a onion?
    pickin it up with his nose?

wtf?

Maybe an obscure reference to something?

At least I hope that's what it is.

Pretty much in "wtf" territory for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

i was walking home from the dart at about 10pm last summer, when i turned the corner i saw a girl from my estate who is 13(i dont wanna brag but i'm kinda upper class and so is she. she attends a very presitgous secondary school as well) giving head to about 3 absolute pieballs.

Pieballs 3 - 0 Guy from upper class area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Some of these stories are shocking, especially girls giving head to junkies/scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

well I can't say but its in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

how exactly are you 'upper class'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Some right horror storys alreet .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

This.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

"kind of upper class"

Lawl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Another time about 5years ago on Lord Edward St/Cork Hill at the AIB drinklink, some nimble young lad pulled his wanger out to urinate up against the ATM. The piddle was running down the street!

On the ha'penny bridge once a guitar busker and a "beggar" got into fisticuffs. I think the "beggar" punched the busker and told him to f-ck off of his turf.
    Some nice gentleman stood between them and tried to sort it out though which was nice, especially as it was about 3pm on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

saw some gee head get sick on the buttons of an atm, while i was on my way to use it!!! had to go another 10 mins to another one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I saw a man suck his own willy and spit it out over the audience. I saw a woman fire things from her fanny and they nearly hit me. I saw another one being fondled by the most one of the most disgusting men I have ever seen, while she was writing a postcard with a pen in her guter. That was a good year.
    I saw 2 ladyboys having face to face sex on a beach in Thailand. I saw a kid stick her finger up her bum and chase people around a room with a sh1tty finger. I saw a bunch of men in Sydney think that it is perfectly acceptable to hassle prostitutes. I am sure I have seen plenty more disgusting things that I can't recall at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

WindSock wrote: »
    I saw a man suck his own willy and spit it out over the audience. I saw a woman fire things from her fanny and they nearly hit me. I saw another one being fondled by the most one of the most disgusting men I have ever seen, while she was writing a postcard with a pen in her guter. That was a good year.
    I saw 2 ladyboys having face to face sex on a beach in Thailand. I saw a kid stick her finger up her bum and chase people around a room with a sh1tty finger. I saw a bunch of men in Sydney think that it is perfectly acceptable to hassle prostitutes. I am sure I have seen plenty more disgusting things that I can't recall at the moment.
    *fap fap fap fap fap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Have we had the following stock response yet?

"You're all such judgemental snobs - and you obviously don't tolerate anyone having fun. And you obviously want the gene pool cleansed... and you think you're better than poor people" yadda yadda...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

WindSock wrote: »
    I saw a woman fire things from her fanny and they nearly hit me.

What sort of things?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Couple months ago my brother was making me a roll, then he offered to make me a "poo roll" so I said yes, obviously not expecting an actual roll with poo in.

Few hours later he comes in from the garden and presents a baguette with his poo in one end and waved it in my face.
    Then tore some off and gave it to our dog. I'm not sure if it was the pooey end or not, I was trying to cover my face.

Is that scummy or just pooey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

jayteecork wrote: »
    What sort of things?

Perhaps Windsock is a midwife.

Advertisement