Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

just saw this thread so i thought i would tell my story :)

i was walking home from the dart at about 10pm last summer, when i turned the corner i saw a girl from my estate who is 13(i dont wanna brag but i'm kinda upper class and so is she. she attends a very presitgous secondary school as well) giving head to about 3 absolute pieballs.
    Oh "upperclass" kids can behave like complete dirtbirds too ya know... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Auld one goin down Talbot St.suddenly pulled into a laneway, hoisted the skirt,exposed a set of tawny blotched liver stained Bridget Jones kex,which she stretched at the gussett and tore the fcukers!!.Down the fookin' middle:eek:

Then proceeded to bunt out a hawser of copper coloured thick midden, hoist 'em up again flittered and all,and away without a bother.

Amazing.:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

WindSock wrote: »
    I saw a man suck his own willy and spit it out over the audience. I saw a woman fire things from her fanny and they nearly hit me. I saw another one being fondled by the most one of the most disgusting men I have ever seen, while she was writing a postcard with a pen in her guter. That was a good year.
    I saw 2 ladyboys having face to face sex on a beach in Thailand. I saw a kid stick her finger up her bum and chase people around a room with a sh1tty finger. I saw a bunch of men in Sydney think that it is perfectly acceptable to hassle prostitutes. I am sure I have seen plenty more disgusting things that I can't recall at the moment.

:eek: Can I go on holiday with you in future? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Alias G

I remember seeing a small traveller child squatting in the middle of the road outside his caravan curling one off. There is somthing surreal about the motion of a poo leaving someones backside that I simply cant express in words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Auld one goin down Talbot St.suddenly pulled into a laneway, hoisted the skirt,exposed a set of tawny blotched liver stained Bridget Jones kex,which she stretched at the gussett and tore the fcukers!!.Down the fookin' middle:eek:

Then proceeded to bunt out a hawser of copper coloured thick midden, hoist 'em up again flittered and all,and away without a bother.

Amazing.:eek::eek:

So many words I haven't heard before!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

oh remember another time..seen a woman cleanin a counter in abrakebabra she sneezed and used the cloth as a tissue and then continued to wipe the counter...:eek:

needless to say i left the buildin and have never returned..

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

Dudess wrote: »
    Have we had the following stock response yet?

"You're all such judgemental snobs - and you obviously don't tolerate anyone having fun. And you obviously want the gene pool cleansed... and you think you're better than poor people" yadda yadda...

But I AM better than the poor people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

A lad walking down Talbot street (surprise!) with an exposed burn wound on his arm, looked like it was bubbling.
    Jesus christ. You'd be tempted to prod it with a stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

Scummy or funny?

lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Alias G wrote: »
    I remember seeing a small traveller child squatting in the middle of the road outside his caravan curling one off. There is somthing surreal about the motion of a poo leaving someones backside that I simply cant express in words.

saw that too just outside youghal,but it wasn't curly more of a splat!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sinead8

saw a guy at oxegen smearing curry on his cheek just so his girlfriend could lick it off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Sinead8 wrote: »
    saw a guy at oxegen smearing curry on his cheek just so his girlfriend could lick it off

That's hot.

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Butt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

That's not scummy,that's just pure genius. I'll bet he was grooming her for a few hours time when he'd smear it on his wang dang doodle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

lgoring21 wrote: »
    oh remember another time..seen a woman cleanin a counter in abrakebabra she sneezed and used the cloth as a tissue and then continued to wipe the counter...:eek:

I vaguely remember some drunken idiot having his mickey out and peeing over a table in a pretty small abrakebrara, while everyone else continued waiting in line for their food. Apparently I "gently mocked" him...

I've seen fairly respectable people wander around in clothes for half the day that are incrusted with samples of their own vomit from the night before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I was getting a bus from the Quays and there was this old alco looking guy just up from me waiting for the same bus. Anyway, 3 scumbags walk past, all with cans and one of them spits at the old guy in the queue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Oh and another time I saw a couple across the road from my house doing sex on a wall outside someone's house. It was about 3AM so I was sure I was seeing things but there was jeans around the ankles, skin and humping.

doing sex sorry!!! but (giggle):p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Madonna. :D

madonna_kabbalah_centre_family_01_wenn5168883.jpg

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Madonna. :D

madonna_kabbalah_centre_family_01_wenn5168883.jpg

/thread

I thought people only got rigor mortis when they're dead, until I saw that:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

walking into my perants bed room to see them having sex, at the age of, 13 :( fair play to them for still shaging...... *crys*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

walking into my perants bed room to see them having sex, at the age of, 13 :( fair play to them for still shaging...... *crys*
    :eek:
    /they started early..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Dudess wrote: »
    Have we had the following stock response yet?

"You're all such judgemental snobs - and you obviously don't tolerate anyone having fun. And you obviously want the gene pool cleansed... and you think you're better than poor people" yadda yadda...

Nope. I dont mean to sound standoff-ish, but you really shouldn't jump into argument against the overly PC/overly tolerant crowd when there aren't actually any in the thread. I'm fairly sure I've seen you do it before, and now a lot of the time when I enter a potentially controversial thread I fully expect you to be there already giving out about replies that havent been posted.

Having said that, I do agree with most points you come out with. It's just the way you produce them that annoys me.

Sorry, this might have been better suited to PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

:eek:
    /they started early..

i was 13 at the time you nini :P:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Big_Daddy

I was on the Luas a few weeks back and i seen this "scanger" hunched down beside the bin with his hand down the back of his boxers!!! Every one on the luas was talking about it and then we took off, thank god, i wasn't prepared to see what he was gonna pull out!! This was at about 4.30 in front of a packed luas!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

lgoring21 wrote: »

I'd love a filthy kebab with garlic cheesey chips!!

MMM

I got a domino's and there was a bug in it? That's not very scummy but posting something relevent for fear of the mods!!

Big_Daddy wrote: »
    I was on the Luas a few weeks back and i seen this "scanger" hunched down beside the bin with his hand down the back of his boxers!!! Every one on the luas was talking about it and then we took off, thank god, i wasn't prepared to see what he was gonna pull out!! This was at about 4.30 in front of a packed luas!

Maybe he'd swallowed his return ticket for safekeeping earlier in the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Big_Daddy wrote: »

maybe he hid his poo roll there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Motorbike crash in Thailand, no helmet, cracked skull, brain matter, fluids, gooey stuff. While the cops posed for the photos and pointed to his head. One of those things I really wish I hadn't seen. Still, always wore a helmet after that...

Washing your hair must be a pain in the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Suzannem

I remeber in college a guy had this massive spot in the middle of his forehead, with a big white top on it.
    It looked like it was ready to explode. absolutley gross.

• Advertisement

Washing your hair must be a pain in the ass.

:D:D:D

Well, I only do it once a month, so it's not too bad.

Advertisement