Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Suzannem wrote: »
    I remeber in college a guy had this massive spot in the middle of his forehead, with a big white top on it.

Was it a dunnes top, cos that's just cheap tbh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Once I got a burger in McDonalds in the Square in Talaght and there was a hair in it...
    by in it I mean the actual meat. IIRC it was a pube aswell. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Was it a dunnes top, cos that's just cheap tbh..

sis you have your wheatabix ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Scummiest thing I've seen: Was in a pub when a lad went to the bathroom. His "friends" proceeded to egg on one of them to put his penis in the lad's pint. He came back from the b/room and drank his pint.....EW!!

Another thing...walking down Ormonde Quay from Bondi in April when I was greeted by the sight of some drunk one with her dress up around her waist, going commando. It burned my eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Paddy's Day, walking back to my apartment and near the steps there's this girl sitting on the ground with her head in her legs after depositing an unholy amount of vom onto the ground next to her...

It was washed up the next morning but the imprint stayed until the summer:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

yerayeah wrote: »
    Paddy's Day, walking back to my apartment and near the steps there's this girl sitting on the ground with her head in her legs after depositing an unholy amount of vom onto the ground next to her...

It was washed up the next morning but the imprint stayed until the summer:eek:
    :eek:

Someone decapitated her on the beach!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Latchy wrote: »
    Pieballs 3 - 0 Guy from upper class area

I'd call them emptyballs now
    :eek:

Someone decapitated her on the beach!!!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

There was a story printed in the local newspaper a few years back about some chinese guy who had wanked into a burger in a mcdonalds. was caught on camera, and the girl got very sick and sued the ass out of the chain!!

Still cant eat there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    There was a story printed in the local newspaper a few years back about some chinese guy who had wanked into a burger in a mcdonalds. was caught on camera, and the girl got very sick and sued the ass out of the chain!!

Still cant eat there.

Just don't order any mayo on your burger.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

MizzLolly wrote: »
    What's a jazz rag? :confused:

Probably meant 'jizz' rag, as in a **** mag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Demonique wrote: »
    Probably meant 'jizz' rag, as in a **** mag.

A Jazz mag is what you read while unloading into a jizz rag. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

I was on the 38 bus a while ago, and some junkie bitch asked me to hold her 'babby' while she rolled a joint.

I win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

Another Oxegen story.. bloke with gonorrhea squeezing puss out of his d1ck, sorry to say I know him.. he was also supposed to have got a BJ of some poor girl.. nasty

sorry for anyone still eating breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Darksaga87 wrote: »

Still cant eat there.

Urban legend tbh. I've heard that lots of times about McDonalds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trgrannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:

now this would be scummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

A rough lad from Donegal I went to college with in Edinburgh carried his empty pint glass into the jacks with him and dropped a big log into it. Walked up to the bar after cool as a breeze and said "Hi Barman, the drink here is ****" and walked out the door. He did it completely without warning, its one of the sickest things Ive seen but one of the funniest at the same time.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

And how on earth do you get "very sick" from drinking semen?

If that was the case 60% of the world's population would be very sick.

jayteecork wrote: »

you havent taken any sick days then?:D:D j/k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Reading some of the story's here one could get paronoid about ever eating a McDonalds again .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

At an Aslan gig years ago,saw an auld lad on the dancefloor injecting himself around the groin with two lads sorta playing security and watchout.Never went to an Aslan gig again.

Also saw a girl getting beaten up in Vietnam with a bicycyle helmet by a fella,we broke it up taking a few smacks ourselves but we shoulda buried him,the scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

A7X wrote: »
    Once I got a burger in McDonalds in the Square in Talaght and there was a hair in it...
    by in it I mean the actual meat. IIRC it was a pube aswell. :(

Was it a McFish burger......?
    Sorry, i only ask as you say it was a pube....
    How could you tell.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Gillington wrote: »
    At an Aslan gig years ago,saw an auld lad on the dancefloor injecting himself around the groin with two lads sorta playing security and watchout.Never went to an Aslan gig again.

Well if they had thrown out Chrisy Dignam at his own gig it would have been bad form, eh?

salonfire wrote: »
    Urban legend tbh. I've heard that lots of times about McDonalds

Im sure it is, but still, you cant say with 100% confidence that someone has not messed with your food ....ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I was getting a Hot chicken wrap from spar one time and I saw this smelly homeless woman with ringworm all over her scalp eating a tin of pedigree chum with a plastic fork. The sight and smell of her made my stomach flip, especially bad cause I had a hangover and was weak with hunger.

Then on the way out of the spar I was walking by and saw her squatting over and attempting to drop a runny sh!t into the empty tin. She wasn't having much luck and it was going everywhere but the tin. It was all over the heel of her shoe like! What a fu*king liberty!
    It took me a good 10 mins before I could make any attempt to eat me chicken wrap after what I had just seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I love this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aidric wrote: »
    I love this thread.
    Thats the scummiest thing ive ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

two junkies havin some sort of sexual intercourse top deck back of the bus god im gagging just thinkin about it,:eek: the laboured huffing sounds are burned into my brain forever:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

jayteecork wrote: »

60%? I must be talking to the wrong women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

masonman wrote: »
    60%? I must be talking to the wrong women

Or the wrong men!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

UK Presenter Cilla Black

cilla_black_med.jpg

Advertisement