Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

I'd say some of ye have seen this b4, but ya have ta say...pretty scummy!!...funny too...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8C7ZTbsF-E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

A man outside my local chipper at about 1 o'clock in the morning. He was clearly locked, and was eating a sloppy kebab and getting it all over his face.

He puked into the kebab, and proceeded to eat it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

My friend was at the cinema in Thurles last week watching Bruno when a scumbag stumbled in. He was drunk and fell up the stairs causing everybody in the cinema waiting for the film to start to burst out laughing. The "man" in question came up to one guy and asked "Are you skittin' at me?" to which the obvious reply was "No". This knacker then proceeded to lay into the innocent guy, biting his nose! His nose required 4 stitches and obviously a tetanus shot. A staff member said that the thug in question had done this before but had legged it and not been caught.

That, i think you will all agree, was pretty damn scummy.

pretty scummy the general population where you are from not to pulverise the drunk,imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Another chippy story...was purchasing a burger and chips after a night out, and while I was waiting for my food, I looked outside the shop to see the lads that had been ahead of me in the queue eating their food. They must have been bolloxed because one of them dropped his ''bahoord'' sausage on the ground, and after his friend had stood on it a few times, proceeded to scoff it down , not a bother on him.

As I watched them with my jaw dropped, they gave me a friendly wave.

Nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 daveydave25

i seen a tinker pull up his van in a housing estate, get out, drop his trousers and take a ****e, hop back in his van and drive off..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Flight19 wrote: »
    I was on the tube in London. Sitting across from me was a smartly dressed lady sound asleep. In walked the dirtiest smelliest drunk i'd seen in a long time. He sat next to the lady and also nodded off. After around ten minutes he started to drool and was lying on her shoulder. A big, green, thick, syrupy lump of drool dribbled slowly onto the breast of her suit jacket. The train stopped and it woke the drunk who swiftly left. The doors closed and the woman woke looked down at her jacket and scooped the drool into her mouth in a state of panic. She glanced around to see if anyone saw and caught my eye. She made a 'Oooopps' face at me. And nervously smiled:o. I dunno what my face looked like but it was probably like this :eek:

Are you a fan of books by Albert Jack by any chance ;)

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

Did you not take a picture?

Some photographer you are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    I'm nearly certain there was a news story about the McDonalds in Bray around 2001/2002 along similar lines.

I first heard this story about the McDonalds in Letterkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

Electro~bitch, I'll see your pregnant smoking knacker and raise you a pregnant knacker who smokes whilst drinking a pint of Fat Frog.

Smoking and expecting ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I was on the tube in London. Sitting across from me was a smartly dressed lady sound asleep. In walked the dirtiest smelliest drunk i'd seen in a long time. He sat next to the lady and also nodded off. After around ten minutes he started to drool and was lying on her shoulder. A big, green, thick, syrupy lump of drool dribbled slowly onto the breast of her suit jacket. The train stopped and it woke the drunk who swiftly left. The doors closed and the woman woke looked down at her jacket and scooped the drool into her mouth in a state of panic. She glanced around to see if anyone saw and caught my eye. She made a 'Oooopps' face at me. And nervously smiled:o. I dunno what my face looked like but it was probably like this :eek:

That seriously turned my stomach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

I have never read 15 pages of a thread on boards and laughed consistently..bravo this thread is hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Jesus, just read the whole thread, so sickening, but addictive! One of the scummiest things i have ever seen was, when i was in school there was a girl in the class who was 'special' and i watched in horror as she extracted big watery snots from her nose and dropped them into her drooling mouth. Another time a girl i used to be friends with was at a party and was supposed to be losing her virginity that night. She got her period and to prove she hadn't chickened out, she put her hand into her jocks, then swabbed her fanny and showed us the blood on her fingers. Horrified. (we feckin believed her anyway, and i'd like to point out that she did it of her own accord with no warning!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Last year I was walking down Grafton Street at around 1am when I saw a scumbag couple (complete with white shiny tracksuits) scoring outside BTs. That wasn't too bad - but then he pulled down her pants and started licking her out!!Yuck yuck yuck!!!

Shaven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

did you ever send that in to fhm? cos I read that exact same story in there few years back...damn good one tho

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

pcurls wrote: »
    im house sitting at the moment for a friend of the family and ive noticed stray kittens around the house. usually i wouldnt give a hoop about them but there was a night recently that was god awful and i ended up giving them blankets and shelter and food and stuff, theres the mammy cat and 3kittens. the next morning i got up and when i opened the back door there was a huge rat on the step, dead of course. my friend informed me that it was a present for feeding them. no more presents please i thought to myself. then however i got fond of the kittens and have ended up feeding them everyday now, yesterday morning i got up opened the back door and on the step was another rat, this time it was ripped to shreds, you could see the bones of its hind legs and its intestines and stuff were spread over the garden, flies all over the corpse and i still dont know what to do with it!!!!

It's not so much giving you a present as a protest over the low quality of the cuisine at your establishment. They're trying to tell you they would much rather freshly prepared rat in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

right.........after reading this thread........i'm scared as to what i'm gonna see in dublin when i move up there for college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

A man gettin stabbed in the neck last year at planet love. Martin 'the viper' Foley was the lads uncle, fcuking scum.
    Were he was stabbed he was resting against a fence, I was right behind him looking. One of the guards nearly fainted. right awl crack!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Plug wrote: »
    A man gettin stabbed in the neck last year at planet love. Martin 'the viper' Foley was the lads uncle, fcuking scum.
    Were he was stabbed he was resting against a fence, I was right behind him looking. One of the guards nearly fainted. right awl crack!

Which of them was Foleys nephew, the lad that got stabbed or the lad that done the stabbing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

This clip of a bloke being hit by a train is pretty scummy. not so safe for work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukTBSJJ4KM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

oeb wrote: »
    This clip of a bloke being hit by a train is pretty scummy. not so safe for work.

Dude! No shock sites! Jesus thats horrible. I feel sick now.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

oeb wrote: »

That's disgusting - youtube should really have removed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The worst I've seen was the video from some football game in Scotland, some youngfella doesa klinsmann dive in one of those open urinals, absolutely rank!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

One night before going out for a few beers I went in to a take away on O'Connell Street for some quick grub. I was sitting at a window facing the street. Suddenly this skanger appeared and started leaning against the window with his back to me, eyes half closed, out of his head. He put his hand down inside the back of his tracksuit pants and started rubbing and scratching. He kept this up for a full 2 minutes! I'm telling you it looked like he was trying take a small animal out of his anus. And guess what he did when he took his hand out? Yes, you guessed it - he smelled it! UUUGGGGHHHH!!! My taco fries suddenly didn't seem very appetising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pcurls

has anyone ever seen the clip on the boxer whose leg turns to jelly?? i cant find it anymore but i puked the first and only time i saw it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

There was an addict that used to hang around the north city centre, near where I worked. I think spray paint was her poison, because her mouth and nose were usually covered in metallic silver. She was the scummiest thing I ever saw. A horrible short decline before I never saw her again. One day in particular, she was walking past me and I got a terrible whiff of her stench, I looked at her over my shoulder and saw a giant diarrhea **** stain seeping through her trakky bottoms down her legs, it was coming slowly out of her trouser legs and I don't think she even noticed.

I saw her a couple of days later, in the same clothes....

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

pcurls wrote: »
    has anyone ever seen the clip on the boxer whose leg turns to jelly?? i cant find it anymore but i puked the first and only time i saw it!

I like jelly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Flight19

barakus wrote: »
    did you ever send that in to fhm? cos I read that exact same story in there few years back...damn good one tho
    Yeah i sent it into fhm ages ago i never saw it published though do you still have the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

some girl showed me milk coming out of her boobs just after i had eaten , absolutely disgusting - sorry ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I think there was a similar thread to this a while ago and I posted this one:

I was walking through temple bar during the day, around 3pm I think. As I was passing the vault bar just off college green and some girl comes out of the vaults, pissed out of her brain, swaying all over the place. She proceeds to cross the street while undoing the buttons on her jeans and then proceeds to take a dump and a piss on the pavement... I wasn't expecting that :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

djk1000 wrote: »
    There was an addict that used to hang around the north city centre, near where I worked. I think spray paint was her poison, because her mouth and nose were usually covered in metallic silver. She was the scummiest thing I ever saw. A horrible short decline before I never saw her again. One day in particular, she was walking past me and I got a terrible whiff of her stench, I looked at her over my shoulder and saw a giant diarrhea **** stain seeping through her trakky bottoms down her legs, it was coming slowly out of her trouser legs and I don't think she even noticed.

I saw her a couple of days later, in the same clothes....

It's not spray paint, it's brasso. Spray it into a bag and inhale it. I think the same woman came into a chipper in Drumcondra one day when I was in there. The smell of her was foul, absolutely foul. I almost cancelled my order as I was close to getting sick. Had to wait outside and have the food brought out to me when it was ready instead.

Advertisement