Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever seen ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

sugarman wrote: »
    Group of trannies flashing as they went by on a horse & carrage on Dame Street a couple of weekends back. Put me right off my breakie roll:mad:
    Pre-op or Post-op?

Giggidy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

Not a true story, pretty gory nevertheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

My summer job as a kid was working in a fast food place. Saturday night, so called "respectable" people would be dolled up to the nines but by 3am, (peak time for the greasy spoon industry), the women would come in make-up streaked down faces, shoes in hand. Men would be legless. Order a big dirty snack box and devour it before leaving their rubbish on the tables and staggering out or else collapsing onto the tables. Food fights were common.

The sights you would see cleaning up after these folk was stomach churning, pools of sick etc. Cant type any of the more vile tales!
    No manners and the lack of capacity to function by these people meant the bathrooms were the short straw for anyone on duty.
    Stil shocks me to see how people behave after too much alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

about an hour ago some guy got beaten up around the corner from my house with a baseball bat. thats a pretty ****ty thing to do, regardless of what he might have done to the other guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

A few friends and I were once pestered by a couple of addicts asking did we want any coke or if we had any of it (can't remember which)... What was most repulsive was that a massive bit of flesh was peeling off the guy's face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

my cousin told me about this guy in there town went into the local chip shop and pissed into the vinegar bottle. It wasnt until the next day that the owner seen it on camera after loads of complaints. The guy is up in court soon i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

rotten.com, sick shít. dunno how it still on line. fraks who frequesnt and upload to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    about an hour ago some guy got beaten up around the corner from my house with a baseball bat. thats a pretty ****ty thing to do, regardless of what he might have done to the other guy.

I know, whatever happened to a good old fashioned Hurley.

I hate seeing scumbags using Baseball bats, it shows just how americanised we have become.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Which of them was Foleys nephew, the lad that got stabbed or the lad that done the stabbing?
    He was the one who got stabbed. The lad that done it was arrested. He looked Polish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

walking back to my hotel in san francisco, cut down a side street and happened upon a gaunt junkie getting a reacharound from the fattest guy I've ever seen. He'd his face so far between the junkies cheeks, the junkie must have had two tongues.

on my way to the office in Pune, India, I saw an eldery woman in a sari squatting by the side of the road, with a massive stream of pee flowing out. One millisecond before my brain processed what was going on and instructed my head to look away, she stuck her hand down her throat and spewed with extreme prejudice.

on the bus on the way home from college years ago, I saw a fella getting a blowjob off some girl. He was just sitting back, staring out the window, and she was making a noise like 20 baby calfs at the teat. She finished him off and spat out a gob of ....whatever... on the floor. He looked down and said "ah for fcuk sake, it's all over me new runners". She then washed her mouth out with coke and went to spit it out the window. The closed window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

One of my friends works as a taxi driver in a small town. He has a regular client who is an obese, elderly lady.

This lady has, on several occasions divested herself of her knickers while in the cab, and just left them on the floor of the car. She's also been known to do this while merely waddling down the street. I've not seen it happening, but I did once tread in a pair of skiddy knickers outside a local pub at 4 in the afternoon which I have no doubt were once aroud this person's bum.

Oh, and she smells of wee as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

That reminds me. Last year on a bus back from T in the Park there was a couple who at first were asleep but shortly after they woke up and were kissing, then I heard noises and looked back and he was viciously pumping her with his fingers. The noises out of her were unreal. Then they went to the little toilet on the bus - for some reason he went first and then she followed about 2mins later. Everyone on the bus knew what was going on at this point. They return from the toilet and are soon at it again. They were 2seats behind me and his arm was moving back and forth and quite a speed. She then got on top of him and they ****ed for the remainder of the bus journey. The bus driver put the lights on and everything and that didn't stop them.

I saw loads of men and women urinating left right and centre at that festival too. There was some comedy to be had though in seeing women try to use the "she-pee". Most gave up and opted for the squat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Anyone here from Clondalkin? I lived there for a few months a few years back.

Came back one Sunday to find a mini-riot going on, baseball bats and golf clubs (must have been the upperer-class of knacker), and a couple of cars booting around the small park. Anyway, after the fights finished up, the cars were set alight, and several of the "neighbours" (brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers!) proceeded to empty their houses of rubbish (old mattresses, broken appliances, household rubbish) and throw the stuff on the burning cars.

Cops and fire brigade were called. Was more than an hour before they showed up. Chicken-sh!ts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 room18

jayteecork wrote: »
    In a side alley off Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.

I saw a plain looking, respectable, well dressed young woman getting riden from behind by the scummiest, alco, druggie, knacker I have ever seen.

As I briskly walked past she glanced over at me and the look in her eyes said that there was no one home. She was probably at some office party, got skulled and chanced upon this character as she walked up the street trying to get home.

It was rape for all intents and purposes I'd imagine and I'm still ashamed I didn't try to do something about it.
    But I ****ed off out of there as fast as I could.

Jesus that is sick

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Years ago we were just kids bout 11 or 12 and we were fishing for mullet in the liffey at Hueston station end.

A few of the lads came running across to us in bits laughing tellin us to leggit over.... We crossed the bridge to where the little park is at the top of Benburb street. There was a prostitute running up the road with just a blue bra on wearing no knickers. You could see her curly clocksprings the works
    She was screaming like a looney that she was after getting a hiding....

Bearing in mind this was the first live naked women I had ever seen was bad enough but when we got closer I realised it was a bloke's mom I know well :eek: (Not the mom, the bloke!)

Turned me off blue bra's for years!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Sorry to necro a thread :P

Yesterday myself and a few friends were waiting at the Central Bank for our friend to arrive so we could go out and celebrate the leaving cert results. Some woman approached us asking for 50c but none of us had change (it was the start of the night and we only had notes on us lol) for her, which she took offence to. She spat on us 3 times, verbally abused us for not giving her money and told us she hoped we'd catch AIDS from her spit. Lovely woman :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Sorry to necro a thread :P

Yesterday myself and a few friends were waiting at the Central Bank for our friend to arrive so we could go out and celebrate the leaving cert results. Some woman approached us asking for 50c but none of us had change (it was the start of the night and we only had notes on us lol) for her, which she took offence to. She spat on us 3 times, verbally abused us for not giving her money and told us she hoped we'd catch AIDS from her spit. Lovely woman :rolleyes:

Did you get her number?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

No, unfortunately, she slipped away after threatening to put my friend's head through the fence :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

I have two:

Two (hot) girls sitting upright on the ground with their legs straight out infront of them in a V shape at a beach party in santa barbra, with no knickers on, and "manipulating" their vertical smiles to see who could make a piss fountain go the furthest....

&

Two girls, one cup.

Also my mate saw a knacker couple having sex on the dart on monday...said it was pretty graphic & disturbing. So i'd say that's his scummiest thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Anyone else get really aroused reading this thread:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I feel sick now. Thanks ever so much.....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

Two weeks ago I was walking down St Great George's street at about 11pm and we took a short cut up the street that leads to Drury St car park.
    We happened upon on a couple doing it doggy style!!
    The guy was half cut and laughing when he saw us. He then proceeded to stuff his fingers up his gf's arse, pull them out again and lick them in front of us while laughing.
    It was the worse scummiest thing I have ever seen.
    He wore what looked like a suit and she seemed well enough dressed.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

katiemac wrote: »
    The guy was half cut and laughing when he saw us. He then proceeded to stuff his fingers up his gf's arse, pull them out again and lick them in front of us while laughing.

Charming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

Saw a guy having sex with his gf at midday on Dollymount beach at the Sutton end.
    A middle aged guy was **** off oblivious to everyone walking on the cliff path around Howth last Sunday. He just stood there with his cock in his hands rubbing it up and down.
    Saw a guy doing a dump in Malahide at 1am couple of Fri's ago. Clearly couldn't make it in time. he was squatting and leaning against a building when I walked by with my friend. She knew him and said hello!!!

They guy just laughed.

An old codger on the bus going into town on a Sat morning and he sitting pretty picking his nose, rolling his snots and flicking them on the floor.

Story I heard. A girl get caught after night out. Pulled down her skirt, took off her knickers, proceeded to do a number two and then wipe her ass with the knickers, pull up her skirt, walk off with soiled knickers in her hand until she found a litter bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Saw a scumbag doing heroin on a LUAS, hadnt a clue where he was. Also turned around one year at Oxegen and some guy was having a p*ss right behind me, middle of the day, not a bother on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

An old codger on the bus going into town on a Sat morning and he sitting pretty picking his nose, rolling his snots and flicking them on the floor...

Better that than flicking them through the air!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Two weeks ago I was walking down St Great George's street at about 11pm and we took a short cut up the street that leads to Drury St car park.
    We happened upon on a couple doing it doggy style!!
    It was the worse scummiest thing I have ever seen.
    He wore what looked like a suit and she seemed well enough dressed.

Cocaine can make you do them things!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Saw a scumbag doing heroin on a LUAS, hadnt a clue where he was. Also turned around one year at Oxegen and some guy was having a p*ss right behind me, middle of the day, not a bother on him!

That's fucking awful with that junky on the luas. I would have to say though the scummiest thing I have ever seen is this. Followed by Two Girls One Finger, One Man One Jar, the chap with the horse, anything on zootube (e.g. a woman and a dog going at it 'doggy style').

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mick867

Saw a guy doing a dump in Malahide at 1am couple of Fri's ago. Clearly couldn't make it in time. he was squatting and leaning against a building when I walked by with my friend. She knew him and said hello!!!

Your freind must be the most politest person in the world.

1 guy where I used to work, pulled a girl in Abraxas (that will tell you how long ago it was)- they went back to her apartment and she wouldnt let him do anything.

He took umbrage at this and went to her kitchen- took a dump on a baking tray and put it in at a low heat.

he then legged it- but can you imagine the smell of freshly baked dump.

I shudder every time I think of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.
    Jeez I've been Sh1tfaced before but not like this....
    jigglywoo wrote: »
    Couple months ago my brother was making me a roll, then he offered to make me a "poo roll" so I said yes, obviously not expecting an actual roll with poo in.

Few hours later he comes in from the garden and presents a baguette with his poo in one end and waved it in my face.
    Then tore some off and gave it to our dog. I'm not sure if it was the pooey end or not, I was trying to cover my face.

Reminds me of this video

Advertisement