Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, if worst came to worst...

• 18-07-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

... would you kill someone? I'm not talking anything fancy like with plans guns... well maybe if they were there. But in self defence or something, would you go that far and intentionally kill them? And if you would, would you keep it to yourself and try and get away with it... or turn yourself in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Huxoin wrote: »
    ... would you kill someone? I'm not talking anything fancy like with plans guns... well maybe if they were there. But in self defence or something, would you go that far and intentionally kill them? And if you would, would you keep it to yourself and try and get away with it... or turn yourself in?

What would the circumstances be?

Is this something you're considering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Self defense is not pre meditated killing.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Yes, yes, yes, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Huxoin

Under any circumstances. Haha no i'm not considering anything of the sort :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

In self defense or something?

:pac:

I'd definitely try to kill someone if my own life was threatened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

What'd yaa do huxion? you ca tell us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

No . if i killed them by acc fair enough- but if i did it on purpose i know id see their faces in my dreams until the day i died....

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

I think if I was robbed by a junkie with a syringe and he jabbed me I would freak out and kill the f*cker. Under normal circumstances No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

No . if i killed them by acc fair enough- but if i did it on purpose i know id see their faces in my dreams until the day i died....

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite annoying when browsing on a crappy laptop =)

mickos wrote: »
    What'd yaa do huxion? you ca tell us.

Nothin' man, I swear I hid the body well! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

OP, is this a thread so you can coax someone into saying "ah, you can kill me" like that German cannibal dude?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

yes i would .....for defo.......and he is called ??????!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Well considering the OP has only had a few posts and some of them have been about firearms I'd be a bit wary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Absolutley. You punch me, I rip your larynx out. Simple.

jackncoke wrote: »
    Well considering the OP has only had a few posts and some of them have been about firearms I'd be a bit wary.

Hahaha, ok that's true and it's funny. I don't have any weird intentions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Ahhh sweet Justifiable Homicide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

jackncoke wrote: »

No need to worry, he didn't mention chianti with some fava beans ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

The only circumstance stance would be in self defence and only if it was a "you or me" situation. Same would apply to loved ones being threatened. Otherwise it would take a sick, sick person to take somebody's life (stating the obvious i fear...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I just killed this thread.
    /don't tell..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement