Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble finding a new place in Cork

Options
  • 18-07-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking for a place in Cork, near the No. 3 No. 2 busroutes and I'm having trouble finding a suitable place. The problem is that all of a sudden, the number of properties in Daft, or the Echo, seems to have dried up. There's been barely anything new on Daft lately that is in the limits for rent allowance, takes rent allowance, is in a suitable location and a size of room similar to my own. I work with computers and musical instruments so I need a decent size room. But most places going at the moment seem to be more towards the west, more towards where I am now basically and I need to be closer to the city centre.

I'm wondering why this is? There's supposed to be "Loads of places" out there now, but I'm not seeing them. Even relaxing my criteria there's still very little choice.

Advertisement