Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2142

Options
  • 18-07-2009 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hey all, just got this game... all i have to say is a few years later its still absolutely fantastic! I'm addicted, almost like 2 all over again... except new and improved :eek:.
    Is anyone still playing this? And if you've never played I'd recommend! I'm sure it's cheap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Used to play this aaaages ago. Bought the expansion pack for it but it never worked for me..

Might reinstall it after I get 7 on my machine. I thought it was a great game. Stupid sentry turrets all over the titans pissed me off to no end though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jskinny_de

Huxoin,
    I still play almost every day on TacticalGamer server (US based). Player name Jazy2

StopNotWorking,
    Those turrets are annoying, but, they can be temporarily disabled by EMP 'nades. EVEN THROUGH WALLS!!!!

As for fixing you Northern Strike expansion pack......try the top thread.....in the stickies here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes I still play it. I go back it to every so often and realise how great a game it is. I always have it installed any how...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

anyone know if I can get a LEGAL copy of the installation media anywhere? I played this when it came out first and still have my CD-KEY but the cd itself has gone awol.... I stopped playing because I had reached the top of the normal ranks and the level of hacks/cheating was getting really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Try the EA store application thing, maybe you can put your CD key in and download the files.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Took some time out for Op Flashpoint 2, but I've given up on it today; back to 2142 for me, it's far more playable!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

anyone know if 2142 will be getting the BF2 1.5 treatment at any stage in the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I have a feeling it might.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

it's supposed to be alright..the new maps included in BF2. 1.5 was also created for BF2142.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

same boat. was into BF2 when it came out though my machine could hardly handle it.
    bought it a few months ago probably at this stage and been playing it nearly daily since.
    ... i have been doing the advanced search recently and sorting by most players.
    cant beat a nice nearly full 48 man server for points.

• Advertisement
Advertisement