Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radionics

Options
  • 19-07-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

Does Radionics take non-wholesale, non-business orders from a joe soap just looking for a small part or tool ? Can you order on their site for delivery with Laser or order for collection or show up to the factory and buy something ?

I've had a look at the site but it's tres confusing and messy and I'd stagger a guess it's business custom only :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

nope, they will sell to anyone.

I take it you have exhausted all other avenues to purchase these items before you go to them?

They wouldn't be the least expensive option.

Give us an idea of what you are looking for and see if we can't suggest more reasonable alternatives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Desoldering braid and flux.

Maplin's very expensive, Peats didn't have it and I don't wanna order online cause nowhere ever takes Laser . I'm not far from Radionics so I was going to call down to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

fair enough, call in. Laser no problem,cash etc.
    All the best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Cheers. Is it only Radionics, Peats and Maplin that would have soldering supplies/tools ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

if your not in a rush, you could use deal extreme
    http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.soldering#404

• Advertisement
Advertisement