Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbed

Options
  • 19-07-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Yesterdays match was a disaster, we were the better team, yet the Gods decided not to give us the well earned and deserved historic victory over Kerry! Well done lads and yesterday the best team did not win!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Ah this thread was a bit of a let down from reading the title.

I was expecting it to be something about you been robbed or someone been robbed which of course would have been dreadful but I'd have no interest in GAA so bit of a let down for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Jeez I thought somebody was robbed in Sligo. As in been out in the town and assaulted. :confused:

Unfair alright. Didn't they only get 3 or 4 points in the second half? Against even a poor Kerry team you need a lot more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I wouldn't say robbed at all really they had plenty of chances in the last 20 mins to put Kerry away and they didn't take them

Shame really as I thought it was a good performance just lacking that killer instinct in the forwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MaryFeeney80

wouldn't say robbed either - thew it away

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Ok. Point taken, bad thread title, did not intend to mislead and was just so gutted that we 'threw it away', I do think however that the Ref did favour Kerry on many of the fouls awarded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement