Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 1340

Options
  • 19-07-2009 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Does anybody has advice on this. I had the 250w which was a great GPS but unfortunately got stolen from my car (The thieves saw the ring from the suction cup on the window) and this looks like a great replacement for the 250w.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭trackerman

Hi I just got the 1340 today, never had a nav before so my comments may not be what you want.
    But I think it's great, easy to use and speaks the road names.
    It has a high sensitivity receiver and seems to have no problems knowing where it is, even if I take a wrong turn it instantly knows within a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

I actually got mine yesterday, great GPS the accuracy of the speach when reading road names in fantastic and the speed of the GPS overall is very good. Very happy with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭trackerman

Yep, I got mine from Pixmainia also, really fast DHL delivery, just 3 days.

The Sat Nav is excellent, voice speech on road nams is verry good alright.
    Can't wait to try it on holidays.

Is it worth registering it with Garmin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johngarmin

Bought 1340 4 weeks ago took it to spain big improvement over the 250w i had before very sensitive at picking up satalites but had bad experience on way home for no reason lost satalite reception on moterway at malaga had to pull in and reboot

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nlbyrne

Can you tell me what comes with Garmin Nuvi 1340 GPS that was bought from Pixmainia for €159, thanks in advanced

• Advertisement
Advertisement