Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the mill gym celbridge like?

Options
  • 19-07-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Rob67

It's not bad, I enjoy it anyhow, I use it about 3-4 times a week. The staff are helpful. The range of equipment isn't bad either, if not enough of the various machines, it can get crowded at times! You would have to book in for an introductory session with one of the instructors before you will be allowed to work away yourself. I can't remember the prices exactly but iirc they're not too expensive, however I am using a 3 month membership (€120) which I got as a special deal (4 months for the price of 3) I don't know if it is still running. Hope it helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Graca

what are the people there like?? any teenagers there?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Rob67

Graca wrote: »
    what are the people there like?? any teenagers there?

It's a mixed crowd really, young and old, some of the younger members are around 16-17 (younger than that and a parent/guardian is required) I regularly see a good few elderly people who would put some teenagers to shame!

Advertisement