Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Dashboard update

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I had a spare 400 points after getting the Fallout DLC, and while it was a complete rip off and I feel ashamed for actually buying it, I had to get me a lightsaber!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Haha 30 euro for every game on demand..F**k off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

It's a complete joke. Many of those games (most perhaps) can be had for less than a tenner if you know where to look!

Besides, I've better things to spend my money on... Like pirate clothes! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I like that they've made the deletion suggestions option in memory more noticeable (couldn't find a way to get to it previously, it only seemed to come up when I ran out of space)
    Makes finding the space hogging files a lot easier

Menus seem less laggy as well, but I might be imagining that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Unsc Armour FTW!!!!!!!!! chooo chooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Anyone who pays €30 for those games has more money than sense. COD 2 can be bought for €21 brand new here http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/659429/Call-Of-Duty-2/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

30 euro for Assassin's Creed and Oblivion.

Someone is seriously having a laugh there.

As for the rest of the update looks exactly the same to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Is it worth buying cod2 even nw esp wi waw and MW along MW2 on the way. Im a late comer to the cod series so dont get the hype over COD2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Try it on Veteran. An absolute brutal slog of a campaign. :D

Advertisement