Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Fridge

• 19-07-2009 2:15pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good deal on a mini fridge for bedroom?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

jayteecork wrote: »
    Anyone know a good deal on a mini fridge for bedroom?

Thanks.

No help for you on the fridge front, but just a word of advice.. We bought one back when our eldest was a baby for holding bottles, but it was too loud to leave in the bedroom. Listen to it before you buy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

No matter what fridge you buy, you will hear it in thebedroom unless you either sleep with white noise like a fan or have the fridge in your wardrobe. I used to do that actually.

Keep an eye out on the free sites like jumbletown.ie

Powercity is a good bet if you live in Dublin and want a new one. You probably live in Cork from your username so DID and places like that. Also look at charity shops as you may get lucky.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thanks. Didn't even think about the noise aspect.

Found one in Argos for a mere 20 euro.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2703415/Trail/searchtext%3EMINI+FRIDGE.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Oh one of those tiny ones? You might not hear that actually. I thought you were talking about a small under counter fridge like this.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Saruman wrote: »
    Oh one of those tiny ones? You might not hear that actually. I thought you were talking about a small under counter fridge like this.

Nah just something for a couple of beers and chocolate.
    Save me hauling my ass downstairs, lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement