Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY, whos doin it?

Options
  • 19-07-2009 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

So, JC is just over for many. Who's up for TY?

I can't wait, it's gonna be amazing. Not exactly dossing all year but being able to take it easy. :)

I don't even mind having to go back to school in a month and a half. :pac:

Think about this, no study or homework for 1 year or 12 months or 52 weeks or 364 days or 34560 minutes or 2073600 seconds! :eek:

So, whos up for it? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

I just did TY. At first i hated it and in the middle i hated it and in the end i hated it. But looking back now i just realised im screwed for 5th year :P> So many good times just messing about. Im going to miss it :( . Enjoy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Ah dont be fooled.
    There is homework in TY :P
    Matter of factly I think I put it more work into TY than 3rd year :P
    Results showed it also :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

If I could give you one pice of advice it would be to do one segment of your work experience in a place where you can then work part time throughout the year or at least during summer. e.g. a shop, supermarket, hotel etc.

TY is brilliant but it can become boring. To avoid this, make sure you sign up to every activity, go on every trip and just contribute in class as much as you cna. Get stuck in and have a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

In some schools it's compulsory and this is why some pupils leave those schools after JC.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Suppose it is seen by many as a waste of time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement