Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Date for Taught Masters

Options
  • 19-07-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

I studied for my undergrad in Trinity, so this is my first time studying in UCD. I accepted a place on the MA in the Social and Cultural History of Medicine, but I'm booking my honeymoon for the end of August and need to know when to be back for. Can anyone advise me on when postgrads start back in UCD? In Trinity it's a little bit after the undergrads, is it the same in UCD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I think it's something like the second week of September the 7th, here's the term dates, but you are better off to contacting the student desk in UCD and checking with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Thanks for that, I found the term dates on their website but couldn't see any undergrad/postgrad diffrentiation.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 SJay

Im starting my post grad in UCD on 31st August. Not sure if all courses are the same though....

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Not sure if this helps or even applies but I'm beginning a postgrad on Weds, August 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

I'm starting a taught masters in UCD on the week starting 7th Sept but there is an induction day the week before that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement