Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wallis bird ???????????????

Options
  • 19-07-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

hi. i saw wallis on the miriam o callaghan show last night. a very good performance. anyway i just wanted to know did she ever represent bree in the community games variety show in mosney. cos the name sounds really familiar form when i was a teenager. thanks.????????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Not 100% sure, but it's highly likely that she did... She was fairly active in Bree and I knew her when I was a teenager through friends who were all involved in Bree...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

cool. if u find out will you let me know for definite. thanks. also there was a young fella by the name of wayne dunne, i think, that was also in the show at the community games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

I know Wallis pretty well and her family too. I'll find out within a few hours if she did represent Bree at Mosney.....

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Yep she did.. I live close to her and she was on the bree variety for a few years. Also wayne dunne lives right beside me and was on it too for a while.. Not sure if it was at the same time or not

• Registered Users Posts: 45 really reilly

saw her at oxegen was amazing .very energetic live .her cousins were with me so that made the atmosphere a little bit better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

fair play to you hughes,. i knew i knew the name. and thats 15 years ago now. wayne was on it the same time as her. we went down to bree one year and played our show. we represented tipp in mosney and ourselves and waxford always got on great with each other. im really rolling back the years now.

Advertisement