Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best pubs in Dublin for the irish girls:)

Options
  • 19-07-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

not interested in pubs like the temple bar that will be full of tourists,where can all the lovely irish girls be found then on a friday or saturday night:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Any pub in Dublin.

Honestly - it's a very vague question.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eddie_Vedder

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Any pub in Dublin.

Honestly - it's a very vague question.

i know what you mean but when i was last there all the pubs i went into which were in the temple bar area were all full of foreigners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

i know what you mean but when i was last there all the pubs i went into which were in the temple bar area were all full of foreigners.

Well Temple Bar is the tourists nightspot. Try places on Wexford Street, Camden Street and Harcourt Street or almost anywhere else other than Temple Bar!

tribulus wrote: »
    Well Temple Bar is the tourists nightspot. Try places on Wexford Street, Camden Street and Harcourt Street or almost anywhere else other than Temple Bar!
    any bar in particular?

what would you say was the best bar within these stated areas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I'm not big into going out so I might not give the best advice here but there's tonnes of places there - Coppers, Whelans, The Palace, Hogans(that might be Georges St actually) or The Barge up by the canal just off the top of my head.
    Plenty of Irish girls there on the weekends.

It also depends on what you mean by lovely Irish girls :pac:
    Best of luck.

• Advertisement

tribulus wrote: »
    I'm not big into going out so I might not give the best advice here but there's tonnes of places there - Coppers, Whelans, The Palace, Hogans(that might be Georges St actually) or The Barge up by the canal just off the top of my head.
    Plenty of Irish girls there on the weekends.

It also depends on what you mean by lovely Irish girls :pac:
    Best of luck.
    good man cheers! getting there on friday be in dublin for 2 days seeing U2 at croke saturday,staying at DCU campus was cheapest we could see as everywhere else is either full or they're just ripping the pish with the prices seeing it's like U2 weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

The George on Georges St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

The George on Georges St.

Definately what he said...........*

*may not contain actual girls.
    May contain traces of nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Coppers

The birds are so Irish they even come with a GAA jersey.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Coppers

The birds are so Irish they even come with a GAA jersey.
    been reading up on some reviews there,sounds quite good:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

definately coppers, i had mates over from scotland and they said they had the best night they ever had in there.requested riverdance for them as they didnt believe me that theyd play it.they sure did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

I think "if you want to score in dublin go to coppers!"should be made a sticky on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Eddie_Vedder? Can I take it you're a rock fan? :) If so, go to Fibber Magee's on Parnell Street, lots of hot Irish rocker ladies there...:p

Acacia wrote: »
    Eddie_Vedder? Can I take it you're a rock fan? :) If so, go to Fibber Magee's on Parnell Street, lots of hot Irish rocker ladies there...:p
    like yourself:p

ah thanks i'll keep that in mind dear thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

like yourself:p

ah thanks i'll keep that in mind dear thanks:D

Indeed.:pac:
    And Scottish accents are hot, you shouldn't have a problem getting the ladies ;)

Indeed.:pac:
    And Scottish accents are hot, you shouldn't have a problem getting the ladies ;)
    i'm liking the sound of this place already,goodnight;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Check out The Village on Wexford Street, it's right beside Whelans.
    If you don't mind a place being a little... "different" then head into Fibbers* on Parnell Street.

Irish girls to be found in both.

*May contain tossers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Em, more like lots of spotty adolescent emo girls more like (and a fair few easy fat girls) - but hot rocker ladies I'm afraid not

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

If you want Irish girls go to Copperface jacks

Advertisement