Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused

Options
  • 19-07-2009 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

testings'dfijboadifjbpoadifibopabnpioabndo
    fed up posting or trying to this is my last shot----off to something ---communication nill

larry

Edited to remove a pile of gobbledy gook. muffler.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What's the problem exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 larry breheny

Dont seem to have a problem anymore. Just posted a few simple ones and they workrd. Though I might be a little frusted about the way the world has gone information mad. Wonder has the CIA or other thought this up to confuse the masses.? Maybe I should be on the rant page? Is there one?

Larry

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Dont seem to have a problem anymore. Just posted a few simple ones and they workrd. Though I might be a little frusted about the way the world has gone information mad. Wonder has the CIA or other thought this up to confuse the masses.?

Conspiracy Theories.
    Maybe I should be on the rant page? Is there one?

Larry

Ranting & Raving.

Make sure to read each forum's charter before posting.

I'll move this to the boards.ie helpdesk for any further issues, it's not an adverts.ie problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement