Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Eircom?

Options
  • 19-07-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Im with Eircom at the moment and getting pretty sick of all the internet censoring stuff (I dont completely understand what it means - and they didnt exactly explain it very well!) and I am considering moving to another provider who does not do this. Would anyone have any suggestions?

(Ive read the Eircom thread above and It made me more confused :confused:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

If youre in Dublin, you might be in NTL/UPC coverage. There are other companies like smart etc that do specific areas of dublin but not others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

But are Chorus ntl actually good? On average what download speeds do you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Epeen

If youre in dublin i would defo go to NTL. I know a few people on it; they had trouble in the past but it seems to be fine now.

Eircom is a lost cause.

Advertisement