Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tune ID?

• 19-07-2009 7:27pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I know theres a tune id thread in the music forum, but thought Id ask here as dance heads arent that common over there. Just wondering can any of ye help with a tune ID.

Its a 90's dance song wit no lyrics I think and the beat is sort of tribal house a bit like the one in this tune. Its pretty well known song but I havent the faintest idea of what it is and its wrecking me head! Sorry for the lack of info but if anyone has any ideas itd be much appreciated!

Cheers,
    wix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

when "You see the trouble with me" came out, i immediately thought of another track which had no lyrics...can't remember now though. :D

were there any lyrics at all, or even some distinguishable sample used?
    there could be thousands of dance songs that all sound the same tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

The penny just dropped! It was "show me love"! Great tune! It was the beat that reminded me of the black legend song. Cheers for the help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGLf03oVng

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

I'm really not surprised it's your first time posting here....

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Its not my first time posting here and why is that? Just because your taste in dance music is different to mine and you have a greater knowledge would you like me to kiss your feet or something? There is an underlying pretentiousness of this form. Id listen to ben klock or theo parrish as much as I listen to Jay z and nas, or arctic monkeys and the strokes. Good music is good music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Fair point mate. My bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ha, pwned....

Advertisement