Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged tendon in my foot -HELP!

Options
  • 19-07-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I tore the tendon in my right foot today whilst 9.5 miles into a 12 mile training run. Can anyone give me advice and/or reasurrance that I'll be ok for the Marathon?:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

I tore the tendon in my right foot today whilst 9.5 miles into a 12 mile training run. Can anyone give me advice and/or reasurrance that I'll be ok for the Marathon?:(

If I were you I wouldn't rely on self-diagnosis Kevin (unless you are a doc), or any opinions on here. Get thee to a professional who will advise you appropriately. Fingers crossed it's not so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Roy's right - we aren't allowed to give any medical advice here, as per the sitewide FAQ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement