Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place To Find GHWT Cheap

Options
  • 19-07-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

Have some money to spend and ive wanted to get guitar hero 4 for some time now. Does anyone know the best place to pick it up cheap,

P.S i dont wanna bunch of people telling me to get rockband because i prefere GH and plus i wanna get GH5 so at least il already have the instruments.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I think GAME or HMV have it on sale atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I think GAME or HMV have it on sale atm.

Ha cedomination did we just play together in RB2? If id know you where a boardie id have played on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

calex71 wrote: »
    Ha cedomination did we just play together in RB2? If id know you where a boardie id have played on

I haven't been on xbox all day sorry :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

calex71 wrote: »

O_o eh, off topic much??

Anywho, it's pretty cheap over on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GHWT&x=0&y=0

D4RK ONION wrote: »

Sorry in my stupity i forgot to mention what i was originally going to post about :D

OP i saw a guy on adverts selling the GH4 guitars for 25 + 10 postage
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=112428&cat=all not my add by the way, just saw it yesterday and this post reminded me.

Also you could get the game for buttons there also or post for a swap even.

Do you really want the Drums is the question!!!!
    As they can be tricky to get separate, and might work out more expensive in the long run. The amazon price is very good seeing as some places are looking for 250 for the full set here.

Oh by the way OP the stuff will work with rock band should you want to come over to the dark side :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

thanks for all the posts. il still look around for some deals before i buy it. please keep the deals coming if ya find any

brennaldo wrote: »
    thanks for all the posts. il still look around for some deals before i buy it. please keep the deals coming if ya find any

Might i suggest waiting all of 5 or 6 weeks till GH5 comes out, as the pirce will surely take a dive then ;)

At least you would think it would :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

5 or 5 weeks really, i would of said longer but that seems possible.

brennaldo wrote: »
    5 or 5 weeks really, i would of said longer but that seems possible.

Well according to the GH site 5 is out on sept. 1 in the US although now i think about it i do remember hearing we were getting it later than that.

Advertisement