Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a jockey wheel (for a trailer) in Galway?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

try tripart on the tuam road first or wip up beside boston scientific. mite be able to get maybe a large nylon wheel instead or like a lawnmower wheel is what it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks for that, Tripart is where i'm thinking too, but will pop up to WIP aswell. The wheel isin't the exact same as the one in the pic, was just using pic for reference.... will take a look tomorrow cheers. Worst comes to worst i'll just take one from one of my other trailers but would just prefer to get it sorted permanently

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Murphy Trailers, Weir Rd., Tuam might also be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks man will google their phone number if I can't get sorted in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Don't help him, he's taking his doomsday device mobile you fools! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Top Part definitely have them - got one there a few weeks ago. Cost around €50, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

I got one off Padraig O'Haire trailers in Kilmaine for 20 euro,but maybe that was because I bought the trailer there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Fey! wrote: »
    Top Part definitely have them - got one there a few weeks ago. Cost around €50, IIRC.

For a little wheel?

That's criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Xiney wrote: »
    For a little wheel?

That's criminal.

It is a terribly important little wheel tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

It is a terribly important little wheel tho....

It's still criminal!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Found WIP a bit pricey for one. Moycullen Hardware has a few in stock with decent enough prices to suit the fishing fraternity.

Advertisement