Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was there for UFC 100? Tell us what it was like..??

Options
  • 20-07-2009 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Just wondering was anyone at it and wants to make any comments about it.... Expo etc.. A few of yee were talkin about going....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

soretoe wrote: »
    Just wondering was anyone at it and wants to make any comments about it.... Expo etc.. A few of yee were talkin about going....

I was at the event and the expo, I spent $500 on my event ticket and spent $500 on my 2 day VIP expo pass, it was worth every cent. I meet a s**t load of fighters, got to go to a UFC 100 pre party at the Mandalay Bay Beach and got to have a few drinks with Dana White, Mike Brown, Marcus Davis, the Fertitta brothers, Clay Guida and a very drunk and funny Jens Pulver. The event was also great, best live UFC event I was ever at (I have been to UFC 93, 95 and 99) Was not a big fan of Vegas (not my kind of thing) other then that it was a great week and I would go back again for another big UFC event.

A happy me at the fan expo

4565134775a11251065533l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

jebus, ya could of cracked a smile-ya where standing with 3 savage birds and your the only 1 not smiling!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    jebus, ya could of cracked a smile-ya where standing with 3 savage birds and your the only 1 not smiling!

Savage is right, the one on the right looks like a Klingon!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Savage is right, the one on the right looks like a Klingon!.

Well then i may have a thing for cling ons!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

cowzerp wrote: »

I put it down to shock ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Yeah was there. Was impressed with everything the UFC put on with the exception of Wanderlai's seminar. Turned up 35 minutes late seminar was very very basic. Was more promoting his own seminar on the Sunday than anything else for an extra $150
    Event was the best I've been to so far. Plus was not being stuck next to aload of lager louts which happens to me my problem at UFC events.
    Will go back to Vegas again without a doubt.
    There's a special on the moment on Gohop 7 days flights & hotel 569 pp for November which is in the Mandalay Bay again.
    Clay Guida,Faber,Mike Brown and Hazelett were all sound blokes. Guida definately lives up to his rep as like an energiser bunny.

Odats wrote: »
    There's a special on the moment on Gohop 7 days flights & hotel 569 pp for November which is in the Mandalay Bay again.

Flights and hotel for that price, that's some deal.
    How much would a ticket be for that (average seating)

That'd be UFC 106 yeah?
    Any announcements for who'll be fighting or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Flights and hotel for that price, that's some deal.
    How much would a ticket be for that (average seating)

That'd be UFC 106 yeah?
    Any announcements for who'll be fighting or anything?

Yea super deal altogether, remember there is one on in the UK in November and it could be a decent card if Wandy fights Bisping, so the question is what would you choose? An overall better card in Manchester? or A weaker card in Vegas?
    I know Vegas will most likely have the better card but I'd just like to see would people chose the Cobble Stones of Manchester over the Glitz and Glamour of Vegas for a better card?

Advertisement