Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love to organise something new in Cork

Options
  • 20-07-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I am a 22 year old Cork Native!
    Went to college out of Cork and have come back and want to shake up my social life! :)
    Would love to start or get involved in some social group, or start a fortnightly cinema outing, would be happy to organise. Anyone interested? Let me know. Feel free to PM
    X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I am a 22 year old Cork Native!
    Went to college out of Cork
    Why would you do something crazy like that?? ;)

There have always been ad-hoc muster calls on this forum, so it won't be anything out of the ordinary if you propose a cinema trip or a few beers. Check out some of the sticky threads, there is usually something being planned (if that's not too strong a word). But the most recent "Chief Organiser of Stuff" (kingtut) has absconded, so you would surely find a few interested people on here if you did arrange something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

kingtut is on the foxtrot again is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

I'll be musing over something! Wherefore has he absconded to? :P

Advertisement