Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Virginia, Cavan. Recommendations?

• 20-07-2009 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm staying in Virginia soon to attend a wedding but I'm not familiar with the area. Could someone please recommend a good salon in which to have my hair done on the morning of the wedding?

Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from FAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LeSageMignon

I already had one thread in the Cavan forum but wasn't getting any replies which is why I put one in F&Ap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

There are 4 listed in the Golden Pages but I have no idea how good any of them are.

Gadjodilo wrote: »
    There are 4 listed in the Golden Pages but I have no idea how good any of them are.

I'll give one a go. How bad can it be? ;-) Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Hi, my wife was in the same situation when we got married. She got her hair done in some place called La Visage, its beside the woodbine, very nice and did a great job.

• Advertisement

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Emmsy

If you have someone who could direct you over to Mullagh theres a place called Funkadelik. Ask for Aideen shes very good at following instructions and it turns out exactly as you describe it to her everytime. Well worth the 10 minute journey :)

Thanks Emmsy :-)
    Unfortunately I went to the place recommended by the hotel, "Headrush" on the main street. I was nearly in tears leaving and instead of having a little lift at the roots and big loose curls through the ends, like I asked for, I had Dallas-style volume with nasty little poodle curls. My head looked like an inverted triangle. With minutes to spare til the wedding I salvaged it ;-)

Next time I'm doing my own hair!

Advertisement