Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new stargate show coming soon

Options
  • 20-07-2009 2:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭

hi all there is a new stargate show coming soon, i have seen about 10 mins of the opening show its amazing ,you who love stargate will love it, robert carlise is in it, o and i belive there is going to be a hugh sg1 movie in the makeing next year, its all hush hush it wont be straight to tv. it will have a massive budget over 100million dollars i belive. so it will be made with new beings in mind.

Comments

Some punctuation would be appreciated op.

A massive budget of over a 100 million? What you meant to say was a massive budget of at most 10 million. There has been talk of a Stargate sequel since the original came out and let's be honest it's never going to happen. If they make a theatrical film it will have to feature an all new cast as no one involved in either SG or SGA can open a film, and James Spader seems quite happy to watch his waistline expand on television.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,474 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

bumping months old thread about this topic....now.

Advertisement