Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

google street maps

• 20-07-2009 2:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭

hi all does anyone when google street maps will be on line for dublin i have seen the google mobiles out and about in dublin so cant wait to see whats it like my brother lives in scotland and he has has trouble with google thet forgot to cover his reg on his car no2 his next door neighbour has in the gargen sun bathing and he was seen with his pants down it caused lots of trouble well when dublin comes on line googles phone lines will crash as we are all a nation of moaners i can just see it now on the adrain show on fm 104 jesus adrian i am on the internet jesus ya should see me moan moan we dont like change well change is here to stay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I've heard November. Has anyone a source on this?

Full stops, however, have been around much longer.

Advertisement