Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does it hurt?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 7:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

to get a tattoo on ur shoulder blade or the back of ur neck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

does it hurt to get kicked in the face??

everyone is different depends on your pain threshold.. i found the shoulder blade, to be very strange feeling, and the more he move near the top of my shoulder kinda near my neck found the pain eased a bit, but its so close you you ear that the noise of the machine is very offputting.. cause obv you have your back turn and cant see... that was the main problem for my getting my back done , i couldnt see what he was doing and just had to trust him

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Your back and the shoulder blade areas don't have regularly spaced nerve endings, rather they are clustered together in areas. So sometimes you'll hardly feel a thing, then other times you'll feel quite a bit. It's tolerable though. Is this a 1st tattoo? If it is, then forget getting your neck tattooed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

? If it is, then forget getting your neck tattooed!

Yeah that, ya should really start with somewhere you can see so you can build up the confidence and at least have a feel for what youre going to experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Getting a tattoo anywhere on your body hurts, that's just a simple fact. But it's not unbearable. I guess it depends on how badly you want it.

Advertisement