Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

My post from yesterday has disappeared too :confused:

I think it is horrendous the way some people are laughing and joking about this vid, I'm still having nightmares..

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

um, yeah ...me too........ ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

This thread is still here? :mad:

I'm outraged this hasn't been locked yet! Mods, open your eyes and see that a gruesome video like this has no place on a public forum, where even children can view it. A lot less harmful material than this video (which I have had the misfortune of watching) has been locked and deleted in the past.

The Original post has been reported... again. Not that my hopes are high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

This thread is still here? :mad:

I'm outraged this hasn't been locked yet! Mods, open your eyes and see that a gruesome video like this has no place on a public forum

I think that's the problem. That would risk seeing the video again, or bringing the memories flooding back...mods are human too and experience the same trauma we do when we look at it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Thats why there are NSFW tags on it. It's up to you if you want to watch. I have yet looked at it, I can't stand the sight of bloody gore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

Thats why there are NSFW tags on it. It's up to you if you want to watch. I have yet looked at it, I can't stand the sight of bloody gore.

Its quite grewsome isn't it... I think i'm pretty well scarred for life at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Do you think the train driver may have did it on purpose... looks to me like he had some time to stop :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I was afraid to say that too but seems very much true. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I haven't yet looked at it, I can't stand the sight of bloody gore.

Boards Zombie Survival and Zombie Hunter mod cant stand bloody gore? Good luck when that zombie apocalypse rolls around, I'm sure they'll all play nice! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Testament1 wrote: »
    Boards Zombie Survival and Zombie Hunter mod cant stand bloody gore? Good luck when that zombie apocalypse rolls around, I'm sure they'll all play nice! :D

Touche :P

I suppose I'll watch it so, a few times until I am insensitive to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Who seriously keeps bumping this horrible horrible video... every scene has come flooding back to me, I won't be able to sleep tonight, thanks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Who seriously keeps bumping this horrible horrible video... every scene has come flooding back to me, I won't be able to sleep tonight, thanks :(

Yep, some sick, sick bastards here on After Hours, all right. Stop bumping it, people! Can we not just let this video, erm... die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

That's just disgusting. What kind of sick and perverted bastard uploads a video like that to Youtube? Where is the moral outrage? I'm ringing Joe Duffy on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭scoll

That's pretty damn funny. Some of you out there might find it disgusting, but the rest of us, we're just demented in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I was sick.

With laughter.

I was sick.

With laughter.

I'll never understand people like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I watched 127 Hours today and it was gory but this video? This video is f*cking horrible.

There is no way something like this would be allowed to be screened in cinemas.

I feel sick to my stomach having viewed it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

It was great I love sick stuff like this :pac:

Might send it to a few friends and freak them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

That was so sick i almost couldnt masterbate to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mn81

HA HA that was ****in AWESOME

My favourite bit was when the guy got hit by the train

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

No training can prepare you for that....sweet merciful jesus, never again.

Think it's time for another feedback thread... Can't believe this is still on here.

Think it's time for another feedback thread... Can't believe this is still on here.

*shrug* They didn't listen last time. I think they just don't want to acknowledge that it even exists at this stage :mad::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

I'm in work so I cant access the video.

What happened? Did the guy get SNAPKICKED by Trent?
    peeow peeow! Dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I had just about gotten over this... ugh.

Why is it that every few months I have to re-live this all over again because some numpty bumps the thread. I'm not sure how much more I can take :(

All I can say is if you haven't seen it, just leave the thread and don't look back. The poor man in that video wouldn't want you to be traumatised :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

oh god. i get emailed these updates and it just brings the image back. seriously had nightmares for a week the first time i saw this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Dont tell me this is still going haha:D Its horrible lads close the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭leviathon

Alright, I've been lurking boards for ages, but now I HAVE to create an account to comment on this.

It is entirely my own fault of course, I read every comment and was trying to decide if this was all one big joke or what. Figured it had to be.

Trust me DO NOT, let me repeat that... DO NOT watch that video. I swear to feck I am shaking after watching it and I'm actually close to passing out. That was not cool. I'm not going to be able to get that out of my head ever.

Seriously - curiosity got the better of me and man do I regret it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I almost feel guilty Leviathon for standing by and allowing you - almost - to have to watched that, that....video.

Advertisement