Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Ugh damn. A friend told me it was a joke and I watched it to see. Couldn't watch it the whole way through, absolutely horrific. Feel like getting sick now, the poor guy:(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Part of me thinks "boards could never let something gruesome stay up so long when they get all uptight over some boobs etc" and that it is some cruel joke where everyone pretends its horrendously graphic all can just laugh at people not watching and commenting anyway. The other part thinks that it could actually be real and that I dont want to watch it!!! Curse you boards for putting me in this dilema!!

A look through the photos that shook the world thread will show you that gruesome things are permitted on boards.

This video, although horrific, is best left up IMO. If it stops people messing around on train tracks it's worth it. It's not just kids that need to learn; the person in the video was a grown man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Rumour has it that Joe Duffy is doing a piece on this tomorrow. Apparantly some poor mothers was browsing boards and found it and now, as a mother, she is outraged.
    And justifiably so imo.

Think there'll be trouble this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Thought i show this to my work mates, it shoudl be mentioned that its not SFW. They thought it was a joke. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Who re-opened this thread? Reported

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Bloody hell, I thought my email account was getting spammed or something with all the reported post emails I was getting.

Stop reporting the thread, people. This has been discussed at length before between all the mods every time this gets bumped. The title of the video cannot be any clearer, and anyone who watches this does so on their own behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Came here from the "Legends of the Boards" thread.

I'm honestly confused, how is this legendary?

It has to be one of the most sick, vile & disturbing things I've ever seen in my life..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Dude, it's Christmas time. Why would you bump this thread? Why would you do that to us? frown.png

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Bah Humbug.

People need to remember that even though it's Christmas time, bad things still happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

OMG.. think of the children..

I can't believe this thread has not been deleted by the Mods.

I will be reporting this to the owners of boards.ie, I might even contact Joe Duffy.

It is a vile, disgusting thread, I was only just recovering from its appearance last year.

Reported it again :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

foxinsox wrote: »
    OMG.. think of the children..

I can't believe this thread has not been deleted by the Mods.

I will be reporting this to the owners of boards.ie, I might even contact Joe Duffy.

It is a vile, disgusting thread, I was only just recovering from its appearance last year.

Reported it again :mad:
    you're p1ssing in the wind.

I reported it ages ago and nothing happened.got a cr@ppy email of some power hungry mod saying it has NFSW in the title and that it wouldnt be removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

OH FFS NOT THIS AGAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

blah outrage blah blah how could boards do this blah blah won't somebody please think of the children etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

I'm honestly confused, how is this legendary?

I agree with this part of your post

Oh hey, tbh, they've bumped your thread again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

This thread is like being at a fancy dress party and seeing someone who may or may not be just wearing their normal clothes, and you can't ask cos you might offend them/ruin the party.

Oh, and there's also a guy being hit by a train.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Stop bumping this thread! Mods, why isn't this locked/deleted? Snuff videos are against the charter

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Jesus Christ.

Well Happy frigging Christmas.

!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

I'm disgusted by this....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I was expecting footage of that poor man killed by the Metro in NY a while ago.
    This is worse.
    Jesus , that has really made me sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I'm not sure I can handle anymore internet after seeing that.

Surely that belongs in the Nope thread, or would you get ban for posting the actual video and not just a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I can't believe this has been bumped again. The nightmares had just stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

/internet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Aaarrrgh.....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Oh god help us, the Lazarus of threads.

Horrific Video btw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

It's taken me months to get up the courage to watch this and it's going to take more than a few months to forget it. :eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

A user was recently banned for posting a link to snuff in the NOPE thread. Why is this different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

did he definitely die is there any chance of him surviving?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

triple-M wrote: »
    did he definitely die is there any chance of him surviving?

Jesus ya wouldn't want to survive that the state you'd be in

Advertisement