Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

funny 3 years ago, funny now!

really enjoy that "Button in F1 crash" too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

OP should be banned to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I watched this again. I recommend everybody to watch it again. It really reminds me of how precious life is and how it can all end unexpectedly.

When I travel to my parents house and walk in the front door, I am going to hug my parents and siblings extra hard. The thought that a family can be ruined by a simple moment of carelessness on a train track really hits home (no pun intended).

Merry christmas, and god bless everyone. And for the love of allah, stay away from train tracks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Watched this for the first time ever. Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,051 ✭✭✭✭josip

I can't believe people post this kind of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Woah. Jesus......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Fuk me , thats full on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I blame Dannie for this coming around again. Damn you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

*sigh*

I blame Dannie for this coming around again. Damn you.

Did i make people move their mouse to search, did i make them type man gets hit by train, did i make them click search, did i make them click the link, no i done none of this, if you do this and view it its your fault not mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mod: Guys, I understand why a lot of you are reporting posts, but our viewpoint on allowing this thread hasn't changed. The video and thread are clearly marked. It is your own choice whether or not to view it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,583 ✭✭✭jaykay74

You'd have thought there was ample time to slow down. Very reckless. Messy job for the cleanup crew I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,873 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Boards has left this disgusting link up for nearly five years! That makes me feel outraged and old :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Hahaha hilarious, you can actually see his head explode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I would have thought I'd have been de-sensitised to it having seen it before and seeing some awful stuff since then... but god, it still creeps me out and makes me sick :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I've had numerous dreams where I see that guy just as the train hits him. Please don't watch the link. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

I can't **** to this :confused: was that his spinal cord that popped out ffs?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

I thought the 'kitten gets sick on black man's penis' video was bad, damn! :(

loveBBhate wrote: »
    I thought the 'kitten gets sick on black man's penis' video was bad, damn! :(

Depends on which one. There were quite a few of them made afaik, and some are definitely rubbing shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I'm not going to watch it!! But im do curioud why is the guy on the tracks and how does he not notice a train coming? Is it really fast train? Thanks :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Inbox wrote: »
    I'm not going to watch it!! But im do curioud why is the guy on the tracks and how does he not notice a train coming? Is it really fast train? Thanks :(

Just watched it there..

The Lad is pricking about on a bend on the tracks.. Can't see more than 20 feet ahead..

The caption says he thinks the tracks are abandoned.. not so lucky. At least it was quick and he didn't know anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Inbox wrote: »

It's on a bend and he thought the tracks were abandoned. I guess when he did hear it coming he just assumed he could jump away in time.

I obviously don't wish to cast aspersions, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't in his right state of mind at the time, whether it be drugs, drink or mental issues.

Im guessing deaf myself. But would you feel vibrations of an oncoming train that size or would the track be smooth enough to not allow any?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Its a shocking, shocking video. I can't get the fear on the mans face out of my head. It's almost as if the train driver saw him and sped up. No effort made to stop.

Nightmare tonight I would say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Most disgusting thing I have seen on the net, since the blue waffle.

Honestly this link/thread should be taken down, a thread like this is just encouraging people to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I won't watch, but I'm amazed the way a thread like this can stay up and if a female breast was posted it would be down within minutes ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I would have thought I'd have been de-sensitised to it having seen it before and seeing some awful stuff since then... but god, it still creeps me out and makes me sick :(

So why watch it ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

the_monkey wrote: »
    So why watch it ?

It's morbidly fascinating

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I couldn't help myself, I had to watch. And even though I knew what was coming, I watched with an almost giddy anticipation. When it finally happened, I laughed.

I need help :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Disgraceful. Reported.

Advertisement