Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

It's up to him if he wants to choo-choo-choose to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Zombienosh wrote: »
    It's up to him if he wants to choo-choo-choose to die.

It's Fine, He'll probably beeeee Ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Galway K9 wrote: »
    It's Fine, He'll probably beeeee Ok!

I reckon he's a humpty dumpty after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

lads, keep that for the Simpsons quote thread in AH.
    Please keep the chat here reverent for the victim here. What if his family happened to stumble on this thread? At least show some respect and display compassion and also show that we've learned from the tragedy to stay safe when near train tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yeah jesus lads have a bit of respect and stop derailing the thread.

• Advertisement

No. I don't think its disrespectful if i find this funny. Different taste of humour, the speed of the train right before he lays his head on the track. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

The only derailing that went on was him derailing the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joollyparo

Okay maybe i need a check up but i kind of find this funny and just a little bit horrific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

joollyparo wrote: »
    Okay maybe i need a check up but i kind of find this funny and just a little bit horrific.
    and i find it kind of funny
    i find it kind of sad
    the dreams in which i'm dying
    are the best ive ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Ffs how is this thread still going, let it die and find peace just like the victim....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

GAAman wrote: »
    find peace just like the victim....

No no, you got it mixed up. They found pieces of the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 YouWotM8

Some of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

e_e wrote: »
    and i find it kind of funny
    i find it kind of sad
    the dreams in which i'm dying
    are the best ive ever had

Post number 555?
    It's a
    Mad World
    Mad World

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I know it's terrible. But sometimes gallows humour is the only way to release the tension. But for the grace of God...

As Mel Brooks said “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”

As it was a steam engine , rather than pieces you could say he was chuffed to bits.

Apologies for this but it's a way of dealing with stuff like this.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam. RIP

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Can't believe this is still open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

deandean wrote: »
    Post number 555?

A lesser evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Can't believe this is still open

It's got a NSFW tag and a warning in the OP so there is plenty of warning to everyone before they open the link. It's not an uncommon thing either unfortunately, we just don't hear about it for some reason

Tried to watch it there again and couldn't go all the way through after the first time i watched it. How ya can be humorous about it is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I guess with Halloween coming up, the ghoulish amongst us want to watch this awful tragedy again :(

Sick weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

I'm not watching it again, had nightmares the last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I'm sorry i brought the traingif up in the discussion thread at all now :/ mother of jaysis, how is this sick video still on the site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Mate of mine got fired for showing it around work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I'm sorry i brought the traingif up in the discussion thread at all now :/ mother of jaysis, how is this sick video still on the site!

Probably shouldn't say it, but I think the Moderators of this forum are a disgrace and the Admins allowing it are worse. Nowhere else on boards would this kind of sick stuff be allowed to remain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

When this was originally posted, I made the mistake of watching it. I'm pretty sure I reported the post immediately afterwards. Six years later, I can't fucking believe the mods still haven't removed it. Have reported it again, for all the fucking good it'll do. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Probably shouldn't say it, but I think the Moderators of this forum are a disgrace and the Admins allowing it are worse. Nowhere else on boards would this kind of sick stuff be allowed to remain.

If you want to discuss it and share that opinion please take it to PM, it was decided long ago this was ok to stay up. No one has been forced to watch it and there is more than sufficient warning

Don't reply to this post on thread

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

After reading 48 pages of comments the general want is for it to be removed.. Why is it still up? Doesn't make sense.

Mate of mine got fired for showing it around work

He deserved it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

It's highly irresponsible to leave it up. This is not an over 18s site, warnings aren't enough imo. Very surprised it's been allowed stay up.

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    It's highly irresponsible to leave it up. This is not an over 18s site, warnings aren't enough imo. Very surprised it's been allowed stay up.

Exactly. Just a warning isn't enough. I don't mean to sound rude but there's warnings not to walk on the train tracks, but this poor ****er still did it.

Advertisement