Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Should I be worried that I get an erection when the blood splatters across the camera lens?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Can't believe this is back in my followed threads again. I thought I got rid of it last time! Unfollowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Will Boards.ie be held liable if a 13 year old signs up and see's this stuff? Scarred for life Its a disgrace that the thread is even still open. I may even bring it up in feedback.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

*bump*

It was more of a *bang*

(followed by all of the screaming)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Will Boards.ie be held liable if a 13 year old signs up and see's this stuff? Scarred for life Its a disgrace that the thread is even still open. I may even bring it up in feedback.

Ah, let them watch it :rolleyes:

I was so hesitant about watching this. I told myself it couldn't be that bad.

Feel a bit sick now :( Poor man. A truly awful way to go.
    I know it's dark humour and all that but I'll just add RIP.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

*weekly bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

I was so hesitant about watching this. I told myself it couldn't be that bad.

Feel a bit sick now :( Poor man. A truly awful way to go.
    I know it's dark humour and all that but I'll just add RIP.
    it's OK having nsfw in the title.. But there should be a mod warning in the op..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

it's OK having nsfw in the title.. But there should be a mod warning in the op..

WTF are you on about? The OP says
    Read the comments first and decide whether you want to watch it or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

If that's all that bothers you today, you're doing ok

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

With a name like that of course you would be defending this vile thread!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

3 bondes are walking through a forest,
    one of them notices a set of tracks.
    She exclaimes, "Look! Deer tracks!"
    The second one comes over and argues, "No, those are moose tracks."
    The third one then comes over and says, " No, idiots, they're bear tracks."
    They were still arguing when the train hit them.

Yes it's a bit harsh but if it means just one person will take more care when crossing a line then it's been worth it.

I saw this linked again elsewhere on the internet today. Still such a shocking thing that has no place here.

I saw this linked again elsewhere on the internet today. Still such a shocking thing that has no place here.

I'm just going to keep on replying so the thread keeps appearing on the front page :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Can't believe I haven't seen this before!

Never want to see it again :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Does he have time to get out of the way, and chooses not to?

I can't watch it a second time to confirm,.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Time is relative, i'm sure he may have had time, but with the speed of that train, i dunno....

Oh no. I had forgotten that I'd already watched this :(

What an awful way to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I know with all the terrorist attacks happening in the world and the horrific scenes that are transmitted across the media world, I hoped I'd be somewhat desensitised to seeing this.
    Unfortunately, nothing prepared me for this :(
    It's still vital others watch this to learn about the dangerous that exist from what is perceived as a relatively safe mode of transport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Why do you ba*tards keep bumping this abomination?

I'm taking this to feedback if it carries on, yes, you read right, I used the f-bomb.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Why do you ba*tards keep bumping this abomination?

I'm taking this to feedback if it carries on, yes, you read right, I used the f-bomb.

Fight me :cool:

Fight me :cool:

Don't push me, I feel strongly enough about that poor soul I'd go all the way to help desk so help me god.

Don't push me, I feel strongly enough about that poor soul I'd go all the way to help desk so help me god.

Bump bump bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

This is one of the worst things I've seen online. If you haven't watched it yet, do yourself a favour, don't.

Bump bump bump

Reported, see you in prison. As a hosted mod you have even more responsibility to be better, otherwise boards should take your hosting duties off you, and you'd be a plain old mod.

That man had family gosh darn it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

How come this is still allowed on boards, yet when I try to post anything that might be thought to be racist or misogynistic I'm immediately shut down. It's a mod conspiracy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gaspode wrote: »
    How come this is still allowed on boards, yet when I try to post anything that might be thought to be racist or misogynistic I'm immediately shut down. It's a mod conspiracy.
    This thread gets a lot of views, so lots of money from the ads.

And that's more important than upsetting friends and family of the victim :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

This thread gets a lot of views, so lots of money from the ads.

And that's more important than upsetting friends and family of the victim :mad:

I see it more as a public service. People need to know the dangers of railways and for some this shocking video is the only way to highlight the risks. :(
    Save

• Advertisement

Staph wrote: »
    I see it more as a public service. People need to know the dangers of railways and for some this shocking video is the only way to highlight the risks. :(
    Save
    I'm not saying they could sugar coat it but they could have at least frozen the video and let the audio continue.

Advertisement